Mahindra Cab Tractor Reviews Wanted

/ Mahindra Cab Tractor Reviews Wanted #1  

kneedeep

Veteran Member
Tractor
Mahindra 3510 & 8560
Looking at a 2565 and a 2555 Cab tractor for mowing in the summer heat. Getting a little long in the tooth and not as tough as I used to be!

Any comments from owners, dealers or anyone who has a Mahindra Cab tractor would be appreciated

TIA

Rod

/ Mahindra Cab Tractor Reviews Wanted #2  
None of those cab owners are talking. They must all be hanging out in their air conditioned cabs listening to the stereo and sipping iced tea.

/ Mahindra Cab Tractor Reviews Wanted #3  
I have a 2555 hst cab... but I have only turned the A/C on a couple times to cool me off for a few minutes after loading wood on the way back to the barn. Have not been out in the sun mowing for hours... I live in a woods.. :) It's nasty hot/humid out there today, but have a cold front coming thru tonight. Don't know about how she would do out with the sun blasting on the glass all day, but she has a powerful blower, for sure.

/ Mahindra Cab Tractor Reviews Wanted #4  
I had a lot of seat time when looking for the purchase of my new machine. I went with LS... I sat in a Mahindra of your asking and when I looked at the XU series LS not only the pricing was better, but so what the cab room, and creature comforts. I feel your pain, not finding people who can answer right away

/ Mahindra Cab Tractor Reviews Wanted #5  
I think the main problem is that you posted this question in the ' General Buyers ' forum area. I just came across it by chance, I don't normally look at this post area. Most Mahindra folks look at the Mahindra forum daily, or at least when they come to TBN. I looked at LS, which is the folks that currently make the New Holland/Case. [ there was an Amish tractor dealer north of Mio that sold them ] I also looked at Kubota and a few others. Both when I bought my 5035 TLB in 2011, and just recently when I acquired my cab'd 2555 HST 55hp Turbo 3cyl with Mahindra's mCRD non-DEF Tier IV behemoth. I'm learning to ride around in a glass house, kind of insulated to the real experience of what I am doing with my tractor. Putting up with having to open and close the door each of the many times I am getting on/off the tractor doing stuff. Trying to remember how much fiberglass and/or glass doors cost each time I take it for a drive anywhere near one of my thousands of trees. Wondering how much a pain it is going to be to keep the floorboards clean without being able to hose out the seating area without making a mess out of the insides of the cab. Contemplating the day I actually have to try to clean the many square feet of glass, both inside and out. Wondering what it will be like being able to blow snow in the winter with less of a worry which way the wind is blowing..... LIFE IS GOOD.....!!!!!!! :)

Last edited:
   / Mahindra Cab Tractor Reviews Wanted
JerryK, I posted in the Mahindra site as well and got 104 views with ZERO replies!!! Apparently the Mahindra cab owners are riding around listening to their favorite tunes and not cruising the internet?!?!

:confused3:

images.jpg