Price Check Mahindra financing and price check

/ Mahindra financing and price check #1  

Ben55

Hello all,

Want to trade my 3510 HST for a 5530 shuttle. Can anyone tell me what the 4530 and 5530 4 wheel shuttle is going for new with loader. Also, Mahindra's website shows three different options for finance, 0 % and $1000 back on select models, 4.25% and $2000 back or regular financing and $2500 back. The dealer I'm dealing with doesn't know anything about these options even though I showed him the webpage, or so he says. Unless I'm way out in left field its as it says, 0% finance for 60 months and $1000 back off the price of the tractor, etc. Am I right?

Thanks for your input.
Ben

/ Mahindra financing and price check
Hard to believe nobody can help with this question. Several dealers on here.

/ Mahindra financing and price check #3  
I just purchased a 5530 in Oct.
I did 72 months for 0% but the overall price was a little higher b/c of this.
Plan on around $27,000 give or take but yes there(as far as all the advertising that I have seen)is 0% for 60 mo.
It is through a finance company that mahindra works with.
Maybe the dealer gets cut out of some profit if you go that route.
Have another good talk w/ him if he doesnt play ball find another dealer and speak w/ him.
If the dealer wont shoot ya straight on sales then service probably wont be any better.
Its worth an extra couple of peso's to get a good sales, parts, and service dept.

Just my thoughts

Good luck:thumbsup:
Eric

Thanks for the input Eric!! I agree with what you say, I have contacted another dealer and working with him also. We'll see how it all shakes out.

I spoke with a different dealer today and he quoted me 4.25% plus $1000 back because it said for select models. The Mahindra USA website clearly states 4.25% plus $2000 cash back. No where does it state "select model". It does for the 0% for 60 months. I emailed Mahindra's corporate office and asking them what their policy is? What kind of business is this that states one thing on their website and their dealers either know nothing about it or give you an entirely different figure?

/ Mahindra financing and price check #6  
Ben55,

Nov 08' my 5530 4wd Turbo was $26,105.00 before financing. Which included a ML266 QA 78" bucket and a 8' Bison NHVH-242-XHD Back Blade with twin hydraulics (3 ready cylinder capable) and twin remotes on the tractor. We financed at 4.49, zero down and 6 mos deferred pymnt.

Hope this gives you an idea of what the prices were then compared to what you are quoted now.

idaho2

/ Mahindra financing and price check #7  
Ben55,

I would really look at which is cheaper over time. 0% but only $1k cash back may be more than 4.25% and $2k depending on how long the lease and such is. I would really look into that. People are enticed by the 0% but the other may be a better deal. Just something to consider

/ Mahindra financing and price check #8  
:mur:
I spoke with a different dealer today and he quoted me 4.25% plus $1000 back because it said for select models. The Mahindra USA website clearly states 4.25% plus $2000 cash back. No where does it state "select model". It does for the 0% for 60 months. I emailed Mahindra's corporate office and asking them what their policy is? What kind of business is this that states one thing on their website and their dealers either know nothing about it or give you an entirely different figure?

This is the same reason why I did not respond!
You should be in our shoes...Talk about looking like a donkey!
After you posted, I went to Mahindras sight and sure enough, YOUR RIGHT. It does read that and no fine print.
I looked at my matrix and I can not find anything about those rebates.
Maybe Mahindra will mail you a check:rolleyes:

:mur::mur::mur::mur::mur:

Why???
Why can't we the dealers know more than the general public!

OK guys,

I was right. I've copied the email that a very nice lady who I spoke with at Mahindra's Home Office sent me. She not only emailed me but called me and we talked at some length about this issue. She is going to call both dealers and inform them of Mahindra's policy. Makes me wonder what is going on. Draw your own conclusions.

Hi Ben,
Yes, you are correct, this program is in effect as you describe below.

Typically, the dealer would take the $2000 off the price of the tractor,
because we submit the rebate back to the dealer (not to you directly).
The other option would be to keep the sales price as-is, and the dealer
can pay you the $2000 after we rebate it back to him.

I will be glad to call the dealer and talk with him about the process,
if you let me know who you spoke to.

Thanks for your interest! I hope we are able to do business together

/ Mahindra financing and price check #10  
Ben55 said:
OK guys,

I was right. I've copied the email that a very nice lady who I spoke with at Mahindra's Home Office sent me. She not only emailed me but called me and we talked at some length about this issue. She is going to call both dealers and inform them of Mahindra's policy. Makes me wonder what is going on. Draw your own conclusions.

Hi Ben,
Yes, you are correct, this program is in effect as you describe below.

Typically, the dealer would take the $2000 off the price of the tractor,
because we submit the rebate back to the dealer (not to you directly).
The other option would be to keep the sales price as-is, and the dealer
can pay you the $2000 after we rebate it back to him.

I will be glad to call the dealer and talk with him about the process,
if you let me know who you spoke to.

Thanks for your interest! I hope we are able to do business together

Take that right down to the dealer and I would be expecting a big apology or say I'm taking my money elsewhere!