Mahindra hat!

/ Mahindra hat! #81  
Just wanted to chime in here...if you purchased your tractor beginning April 1, 2012 then you will automatically be shipped an exclusive Mahindra Owner's Club Hat. The fulfillment process will take around 6-8 weeks after your tractor is registered, so please be patient if you have not received your hat yet, we will make sure that you get it! This is a NEW program that was recently implemented to thank our loyal Mahindra owners and show our appreciation. All we ask is that you fill out a short survey to let us know how we are doing and how we can improve to better serve you.

If you purchased before April 1, 2012, don't worry, PM me with your tractor serial number and mailing address and I will make sure that you are taken care of. Occasionally, we may inadvertently send 2 hats (dirt) but we like to think of it as being proactive for your next Mahindra tractor purchase. :)

Also, we are revamping our Mahindra Merchandise website and are looking to go live around the middle of August...in the meantime, if you think of any items that you would like to see made available let me know and I will see what I can do.

Martin

/ Mahindra hat! #82  
musa_marketing2 said:
Just wanted to chime in here...if you purchased your tractor beginning April 1, 2012 then you will automatically be shipped an exclusive Mahindra Owner's Club Hat. The fulfillment process will take around 6-8 weeks after your tractor is registered, so please be patient if you have not received your hat yet, we will make sure that you get it! This is a NEW program that was recently implemented to thank our loyal Mahindra owners and show our appreciation. All we ask is that you fill out a short survey to let us know how we are doing and how we can improve to better serve you.

If you purchased before April 1, 2012, don't worry, PM me with your tractor serial number and mailing address and I will make sure that you are taken care of. Occasionally, we may inadvertently send 2 hats (dirt) but we like to think of it as being proactive for your next Mahindra tractor purchase. :)

Also, we are revamping our Mahindra Merchandise website and are looking to go live around the middle of August...in the meantime, if you think of any items that you would like to see made available let me know and I will see what I can do.

Martin

Cool! :)

/ Mahindra hat! #83  

Martin

Martin,
Thanks! It is always neat to hear from HQ.
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra hat! #84  
Martin, thanks for the update. I was only pulling your (Mahindra's) chain. Patience is no problem as it took over 7 months just to buy a tractor...lol. I'm looking forward to wearing it with pride.

David

/ Mahindra hat! #85  
It seem HQ is going to give me a hat and not the boot this time. Emailed me also.

/ Mahindra hat! #86  
I received my hat and I love it. Here is what I was wondering. I would like to get another one, I would be happy to buy it. Maybe Mahindra could provide a way to purchase one, if we prove ownership of a tractor. I would like one for everyday, you know one you don't worry about getting dirty and one for Sunday and go to meetings.

/ Mahindra hat! #87  
bought my 5035 about a month ago I even ask the salesman for a hat. I hope it come from Mahindra:rolleyes:

/ Mahindra hat! #88  
I guess mahindra either forgot to send me their hat or ran out! Anyone get their hat from them lately?

/ Mahindra hat! #89  
Nope. Sent a PM to Martin. He said he would look into it. That was a week or so ago. Still NO HAT!!!!!

/ Mahindra hat! #90  
I've not rec'd mine yet either but Martin did say 6 to 8 weeks some where so I figured they ran out!:D Need to ramp up production line maybe a third shift working 24/7.....LOL Honest Martin I am just pulling Mahindras chain.