Price Check mahindra kioti distance and price

/ mahindra kioti distance and price
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( </font><font color="blueclass=small">( I'm happy with my 16" and 12" buckets. John
)</font>

Which bucket on the ck30hst to buy if I only want 1 bucket? 12" or 16"
General use, diging trees, laying lines etc..

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( </font><font color="blueclass=small">( KiotiJohn, you were actually correct in your comparison. I should not have been comparing the 3010 to the ck30 in the first place. )</font>
Don't you mean the 3510? That's what you opened the thread with! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Darn all these similar numbers!!!
John )</font>

Nope, You were right, I was wrong. The ck30 is not comparable to the 3510.

/ mahindra kioti distance and price #23  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I should not have been comparing the 3010 )</font>
You're not reading your own posts! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif You started with the 3510, I compared the 3015, and then you posted the above quote. I'm not aware that you ever compared the 3010 with anything! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Are you good and confused yet? If not, stick around, you'll get there.
Isn't this fun? I sure thing so. Enjoy the search, it's one of the best parts. John

Oh my lord. I thought I'd finally been able to SAY what I was THINKING. Oh well, you know what I mean. One more time.

The little mahindra is comparable to the little kioti. The big one is not.

Ha!! can't mess up the numbers that way!!!

/ mahindra kioti distance and price #25  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The little mahindra is comparable to the little kioti. The big one is not.

Ha!! can't mess up the numbers that way!!! )</font>
You sure have the right spirit for TBN!
This IS fun. John

Get this, I was telling some friends in a private forum that I'm a member of about my tractor experiance. One of them did a google search for "ck30 kioti". It brings up this thread as the FIRST hit. Yup, looked like a real smart tractor guy... aaaarrrghhhh

/ mahindra kioti distance and price #27  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">(
Get this, I was telling some friends in a private forum that I'm a member of about my tractor experiance. One of them did a google search for "ck30 kioti". It brings up this thread as the FIRST hit. Yup, looked like a real smart tractor guy... aaaarrrghhhh )</font>
That's so funny! In this age of internet, you can run, but you can't hide! John