Mahindra mpower 85 and U-Joint issues

/ Mahindra mpower 85 and U-Joint issues
Did you replace the front tires and did you maintain the correct 'lead-lag' ratio?

Changing fronts and not getting the correct OD tires to match the rears can upset the lead-lag ratio and cause mechanical issues.
Did not replace the front tires and I am not sure what a "lead-lag" ratio is?

/ Mahindra mpower 85 and U-Joint issues
From what I see you have two per side with CV joint between them.
Also do both the CV and ujoints have grease fitting?

Also is driving being done on hard surface or always in 4 wheel drive?

Phasing is the process of aligning the universal joint yokes on both ends of the drive shaft (or double u-joint)in a parallel fashion. If the joints are not properly phased, they will operate at varying speeds throughout each revolution which can cause second-order vibrations. The vibration can lead to increased wear and potential damage to the assembly and failure.
Driving is not always being done on hard surface and nonits not always in 4 wheel drive.

/ Mahindra mpower 85 and U-Joint issues #13  
'Lead-Lag is the ratio between the front tires and the rear tires as far as outer diameter is concerned and any tractor tire shop worth it's salt should have a chart that shows the ratio's. Your dealer should as well.

Only comes into play in FWA (4 wheel drive). If the Lead-Lag ratio is wrong, the front end components are constantly fighting rotation and fail.

You have something going on obviously.

/ Mahindra mpower 85 and U-Joint issues #14  
Big question is do you have the service manual?
Did you do the repair before or did a dealer do it for you the first time.

/ Mahindra mpower 85 and U-Joint issues #16  
Some pictures would help

/ Mahindra mpower 85 and U-Joint issues #17  
The last time it was in for repair they said there was play on both sides. We need to figure out why they keep going out. All we have been able to deduce is the planetary may be out of line causing the issue. Your thoughts?
I wonder if the tractor is being run at high speeds with 4 wheel drive engaged, that's a much bigger monster than my lowly emax 25 but my manual states don't use four wheel drive in high speeds cause it can cause (uneven wear ) between the rear end and front axle gears. Seems that big of a tractor should have a more balanced design with the front and rear. ?