Mahindra scut

/ Mahindra scut
Yeah, I made only a quick first look at Mahindra thinking it was some cheap brand? I knew absolutely nothing about them? The model number evades me( 2216?) but it was the same size as the Max 22. After looking at JD 1 series, Kubota's B25, New Holland, Kioti's big brother to their SCUT due in October, and the MF 2410.(also Cub Cadet's / Yanmar engine) I didn't want to wonder "what if" I didn't try the my wife and son liked the Cub because we put our 1985 20hp Cub to rest. I was on the edge between the Massey Fergusion and Max 22. Long process for my first personal SCUT.

/ Mahindra scut #14  
Congratulations....
Did you get B.Hoe with it??

/ Mahindra scut
Congratulations....
Did you get B.Hoe with it??
Oh yes! But being delivered late. Wife and son do not like mowing with BH seat because it is uncomfortable. I will be changing it out when needed. I have midpoint mower, mulch kit, fel and landscape rake. Thinking about a "Rachet Rake" to take care of brush. Comfortable and can take care of all the chores easy.

/ Mahindra scut #17  
You still don't .

LBrown, Not this again.....It is a SCUT as Mahindra defines it. Kubota defines it differently, as do you I see. :D I think we beat this to death in another thread. But your post did make me chuckle a little, and that's always a good thing.

Kfgowash, congrats! A great tractor, don't let a couple of overly enthusiastic Kubota'ites steal your joy by trying to insist your tractor falls into some arbitrary category.

/ Mahindra scut #18  
LBrown, Not this again.....It is a SCUT as Mahindra defines it. Kubota defines it differently, as do you I see. :D I think we beat this to death in another thread. But your post did make me chuckle a little, and that's always a good thing.

Kfgowash, congrats! A great tractor, don't let a couple of overly enthusiastic Kubota'ites steal your joy by trying to insist your tractor falls into some arbitrary category.

I too got a chuckle.:D But I was just going to leave it alone. I have already said my piece regarding the subject.

/ Mahindra scut #19  
I too got a chuckle.:D But I was just going to leave it alone. I have already said my piece regarding the subject.
Same here. However, it has recently been determined; There are mini scuts, midi scuts, and maxi scuts.

/ Mahindra scut #20  
Welcome aboard to Mahindra. Look forward to reading about the work you get done with it. We now just have to work on that hat.