Mahindra Shuttle Shift failure

/ Mahindra Shuttle Shift failure #1  

VoyagernOK

Tractor
Mahindra MPower 75P; JD 4210
Manhindra MPower 75P Two times the roller pin securing the shuttle shift shaft to the collar on the linkage came out (in under 300 hours total time). We replaced it both times.
But now the Shuttle shift itself has failed. The lever moves back and forth freely even without the clutch as it isn't moving anything inside the transmission. I removed the floor from the cab so could expose the transmission and linkage and everything is fine on the outside.
Now, I'm told they have to take the tractor in half to fix it (at major expense). Our local dealer (Lawton, OK) closed two years ago, the one in Wichita Falls, TX, 50 miles south dropped Mahindra last year, now the dealer in Newcastle OK, 75 miles north has dropped Mahindra and our nearest dealer is 150+ miles away with a minimum 3 month lead time to be able to even get it in the shop to diagnose.

Suggestions? Is this tractor going to be worth fixing? It should still be in warranty, 5 yr, 3,000 hours, but that does no good if I can't get it worked on.

Any Mahindra dealers want to explain to me why all the dealers around here are dropping this brand after pushing it so strongly for some years?

/ Mahindra Shuttle Shift failure #2  
have you tried these?. Hisle Brothers, Inc. 1914 North BroadwayAda, OK 74820 580-332-8453 Get Directions
Hisle Brothers Inc. - Ada, OK - Offering New & Used Trucks, Tractors, Farm Equipment, and Trailers
Mahindra of Oklahoma 34329 U.S. Hwy 59 SPoteau, OK 74953 918-658-2656 Get Directions
Mahindra of Oklahoma - Farm Equipment, Implements, and Attachments in Poteau, OK
Mike Cooper Truck & Trailer 102 North GeorgetownFt. Gibson, OK 74434 918-478-3800 Get Directions
Mike Cooper Tractors | Tractor & Mower Sales | Tulsa, Oklahoma
Sawgrass Equipment, LLC 5821 S. Perkins RoadStillwater, OK 74074 405-533-1992 Get Directions
Sawgrass Equipment - Offering New & Used Mahindra UTVs and Tractos, Service, Parts and Financing in Stillwater, OK
Smith Equipment, LLC. 1501 NE Lincoln Rd.Idabel, OK 74745 580-286-3339 Get Directions
Tulsa New Holland Inc 11919 East Pine St.Tulsa, OK 74116 918-438-5665 Get Directions
Tulsa New Holland | Farm Equipment Dealer in Tulsa, OK
Tulsa Powersports and Outdoors 14001 Rte 66Sapulpa, OK 74066 918-227-2522 Get Directions
http://tandtpowersports.com

/ Mahindra Shuttle Shift failure
radios1, I do appreciate the list. It includes some for which I did not have information, but they are over 250 miles away... I've called most of those. (that's where I got the minimum 3 month wait to just get in). Several in TX that I've also called are closer to me than that. The first one, Hisle Brothers, finally just called back this morning and after I explained the problem another man (I think the owner) called back a little later. Hisle will definitely be my go-to dealer or service center now, but 133 miles each way... 2 1/2 hours just driving, but hauling a tractor on a trailer, would take longer. To me, that is depressing and would lead me to stick with John Deere or Kubota on any new purchases as I have major dealers within 30 miles.

The good news, there is another roll pin that they think has sheared... he was pretty certain it wasn't internal transmission damage caused by the Shuttle Shift. On my way out to where I've towed and parked the tractor to check if that is the case. While not an easy fix, it is simple and inexpensive and something I can handle.

/ Mahindra Shuttle Shift failure #4  
radios1, I do appreciate the list. It includes some for which I did not have information, but they are over 250 miles away... I've called most of those. (that's where I got the minimum 3 month wait to just get in). Several in TX that I've also called are closer to me than that. The first one, Hisle Brothers, finally just called back this morning and after I explained the problem another man (I think the owner) called back a little later. Hisle will definitely be my go-to dealer or service center now, but 133 miles each way... 2 1/2 hours just driving, but hauling a tractor on a trailer, would take longer. To me, that is depressing and would lead me to stick with John Deere or Kubota on any new purchases as I have major dealers within 30 miles.

The good news, there is another roll pin that they think has sheared... he was pretty certain it wasn't internal transmission damage caused by the Shuttle Shift. On my way out to where I've towed and parked the tractor to check if that is the case. While not an easy fix, it is simple and inexpensive and something I can handle.

Mahindra certainly does a lot of TV advertising.