Mahindra Website

/ Mahindra Website #1  

MtnViewRanch

Elite Member, Advertiser
Tractor
Mahindra 7520, Mahindra 3215HST, Case 580 extendahoe, Case 310 dozer, Parsons trencher, Cat D6,
Why do these guys put up wrong information on their website? I just don't get it, this is not a small company, but they seem to not proof read their stuff. There have been and are mistakes from earlier changes and additions, but when they list out the flagship of the fleet so to speak (cab 8560) and have several incorrect listings about it, well it sure does not look good or seem right to me. But hey, what do I know, I'm just Joe consumer that doesn't know anything. :rolleyes:

/ Mahindra Website #2  
Why do these guys put up wrong information on their website? I just don't get it, this is not a small company, but they seem to not proof read their stuff. There have been and are mistakes from earlier changes and additions, but when they list out the flagship of the fleet so to speak (cab 8560) and have several incorrect listings about it, well it sure does not look good or seem right to me. But hey, what do I know, I'm just Joe consumer that doesn't know anything. :rolleyes:
And theyll be keeping us that way. I went thru this crap too when buying mine [7520] and trying to get to know it with a blend of data and experience. Pretty frustrating.:(
larry

/ Mahindra Website #3  

That is pretty bad Brian.:eek: Between the feature page and the spec page someone misplaced 4 gears in the transmission!:confused: One says 12 speed transmission and the other says 16 speed transmission.:confused2: I sent out an email notifying hopefully the right folks about it.
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra Website #4  
Take a look at the 4530 page. The bottom photo showing all the features is actually a 5530.

/ Mahindra Website
Another thing that gets me is that they do not list out all the different options that are available for each tractor. They may list a few, but they DO NOT list them all. :mad: How in the world is any newbie supposed to know what to even ask about when so much stuff is simply not ever mentioned. And as far as the dealers helping you out, as we all know, there are a lot of them that know far less than we as buyers know.

/ Mahindra Website #6  
I agree about their website. Have told my dealer a couple times that link to their website is not shown there, and they say they will contact them and get it on there, but it's still not there. Aaron

/ Mahindra Website #7  
I sent the email to the guys that do the advertising for Mahindra USA.:thumbsup: I also got a reply and they will look into it.
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra Website #8  
Well, visiting the site did me a lot of good.:rolleyes: After all these years still a virtual random mix of incomplete, incorrect, misleading, non cohesive data. How can a company publicly exhibit going anywhere [good] in this manner?
larry

/ Mahindra Website
Well, visiting the site did me a lot of good.:rolleyes: After all these years still a virtual random mix of incomplete, incorrect, misleading, non cohesive data. How can a company publicly exhibit going anywhere [good] in this manner?
larry

A lot of the time I'm afraid that these people actually do not know any better, and that is what SCARES ME! :eek:

/ Mahindra Website #10  
I wonder if this is due to a problem in India, or in Houston, Texas. Whom ever the webmaster is, they need to be fired. The Mahindra USA site has been quite frustrating over the years.