Maintain a Pond/Lake EASY! Put a front loader and a sickle mower on a boat... NUTS!

/ Maintain a Pond/Lake EASY! Put a front loader and a sickle mower on a boat... NUTS! #2  
Somebody - actually a lot of somebodies - - has to be a lot more concerned about water weeds & shore weeds than I am. Can you imagine how much one of those units would cost OR how much it would cost to have a contractor clear your pond with one of those units.

My five acre pond is actually a ten acre pond. Five acres of open water and five acres of cattails. The five acres of cattails is an excellent spawning area for my small mouth bass. Almost complete safety from any predators. Water depth varies from eight feet to three feet. When the bass become large enough they can move out into the open water.

I would NEVER consider clearing the five acres of cattails. Besides - if I did, they would be right back again the coming spring.

/ Maintain a Pond/Lake EASY! Put a front loader and a sickle mower on a boat... NUTS! #3  
I've never seen a woman so enthralled with weed removal. Congrats to their marketing department.

I wish I had one. The boat I mean .....

/ Maintain a Pond/Lake EASY! Put a front loader and a sickle mower on a boat... NUTS! #4  
I'll take the "Weedoo Compact Workboat Helm Station with Popeye our navigator." They can keep the dog.

/ Maintain a Pond/Lake EASY! Put a front loader and a sickle mower on a boat... NUTS! #5  
Invasive weeds are a never ending problem. It looks like an impressive machine with a lot of uses. The skid steer of the boat world!!!