Maintenance thread for Mahindra Owner's

/ Maintenance thread for Mahindra Owner's #11  
Replacement fuel filter for 3016. Much, much cheaper than ordering OEM part. And they work just fine.
Screenshot_20220218-143102_Amazon%20Shopping.jpg

/ Maintenance thread for Mahindra Owner's #12  
I have learned, because mine is in for about a $1000 repair, that the 2555 has a grease zert on the the power steering pump and if not greased, the bearings inside burn up. Never thought to look in an engine for places to grease. Not sure what other motors have it but it isnt in the manual

/ Maintenance thread for Mahindra Owner's #13  
HYDRAULIC ROCKSHAFT LUBRICATING LINE FOR 4530 4WD, 4025 4WD, 4540 4WD, 4550 2WD & 4WD, 5545 4WD, MAHINDRA TRACTORS (E007205688C2)
-So, this has been leaking for quite some time, this braided line that comes from the bottom right underside and splits into 3 connections under the seat. All 10mm banjo fittings.
1. Remove 2 bolts from back of the adjustable seat mount (slide the seat forward to access), then slide the seat all the way to the rear, and tilt forward. (if you don't slide the seat back, it will not stay tilted forward)
2. Snake the new line into place, and swap the bottom connection first. It will leak fluid so be prepared to do it quickly.
3. Swap the top 3 connections and you are done!

Note, they didn't make it easy to remove the 2 bolts from the back of the seat mount. I used a vice grip to compress the two plates together. See last picture.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
vice grip.jpg

/ Maintenance thread for Mahindra Owner's #14  
Good Morning,

2021 Emax 20S HST The FEL has (6) grease fittings on each loader arm totaling (12).

I am not sure how many grease fittings are located on the tractor itself, does anyone know how many? I want to be sure I don’t miss any..

Thank You,
Rick

/ Maintenance thread for Mahindra Owner's
Not tractor specific, I just start at one end and go to the next joint, then find the fittings. And same for the backhoe.

To your point, it reminded me of a post somewhere of a fitting under the hood for the steering column. I think it was the Mahindra FB group and the Op was complaining that it wasn't shown anywhere in the manual as a grease point.

I am heading back to the work site tomorrow and going to take a look around for any other joints or moving parts to see if I can find anything I have been missing so thank you for the reminder, Rick.

/ Maintenance thread for Mahindra Owner's #16  
Does the PTO Fluid sight glass and filler location apply to the 3-Point Hitch ?

My 2014 Max28, I had it for 5 years, has been a great tractor, a little less power than I expected but I work around that.
I decided to use the 60" Brush Cutter, took off the Grader Land Plane, no problems, Hitch went up, down and up again.
I hooked up the Brush Cutter with the help of the Hitch, small moves, got everything pinned in place, went to lift the Brush Cutter and nothing... would not lift, I couldn't get the Cutter off the blocks I store it on.

I was low on trans fluid, added that, no change.
I didn't know about the rear sight glass will check that out.

Any suggestions, please post, any ideas what happened ?

/ Maintenance thread for Mahindra Owner's
1635 shuttle pto issues: the tractor and pto the tractor instantly shuts off and dash goes blank.

1651580534878.png

Last edited: