Making a DS3510 "Tactical"....

/ Making a DS3510 "Tactical".... #21  
Sounds like someone here with some engineering and fabrication skills could make some money. Can anyone say "Quick attach bucket guns":thumbsup:

/ Making a DS3510 "Tactical".... #22  
Something like this could be "holstered" in a properly trimmed section of 4" (6"?) PVC pipe, secured with bungee or a velcro strap...

300 pistol.jpg

It's an AR style pistol chambered in 300AAC Blackout with a 10.5" barrel. Uses the same mags & bolt as the .223 or 5.56 but a with a .308 projectile. More efficient powder use in short barrels than a .223. Had no trouble ringing the "chicken" sihouette offhand at 75 yards while function testing the other day.

Nick

/ Making a DS3510 "Tactical".... #23  
DUI felon. He has quite a past from living in CT years ago, had a corrupt uncle that was chief of Bridgeport police. Long story short, he got in trouble on both sides of the law and was magically placed up here and the VT state police handle the guy with kid gloves when it comes to his threats, vulgar behavior, and basic menace in the whole community.

As for the placement, I would prefer to NOT have it where it is, but it really did not go well anywhere else. Controls or me getting constantly flagged prevented it going elsewhere. We are an open carry state, and if someone has a problem with me carrying a gun on private land, then oh well. If someone gets the wrong idea or thinks I am trying to convey some kind of message, then oh well. Guns have been around me my whole life, and there is no way I'm bowing to the pressure of the "PC" public.

If a branch can pull the pistol out then there is no I am watching where I am driving, that or trees around me have developed quite dexterous branches!
In Texas there are different levels of Felonies, 1,2,3, some felons are allowed to own a gun and carry on their own property for protection, you might ask about your laws, a DUI falls under the allowable carry and ownership felony.

/ Making a DS3510 "Tactical".... #24  
Something like this could be "holstered" in a properly trimmed section of 4" (6"?) PVC pipe, secured with bungee or a velcro strap...

300 pistol.jpg

It's an AR style pistol chambered in 300AAC Blackout with a 10.5" barrel. Uses the same mags & bolt as the .223 or 5.56 but a with a .308 projectile. More efficient powder use in short barrels than a .223. Had no trouble ringing the "chicken" sihouette offhand at 75 yards while function testing the other day.

Nick

Watch it you might make a Demarxacrat mad.

/ Making a DS3510 "Tactical".... #25  

Nick

Nick,

OOOOOOOO!!!:licking:! Is that a 7.62 ball crimped into a 5.57 casing? Kicks like a mule?

I find it VERY interesting...

David