Manual Hydraulic Multiplier for snowblower

/ Manual Hydraulic Multiplier for snowblower #11  
There’s always the electric solution. I have a 74” Blizzard that was behind a 2120. I could always reach over and rotate the chute as needed. With the new beast I’m going to need a remote solution. Considering electric as well as hydraulic and I have rear remotes.

/ Manual Hydraulic Multiplier for snowblower
Very good points. Normally, I would opt to use what's equipped (hydraulics) but have too many major projects under my belt at the moment and don't think I can spare the time to install the diverter. With that being said, before I make any decision it would be nice to know the financial aspect of both routes.

Anyone recommend a good diverter as well as a manual crank kit?

/ Manual Hydraulic Multiplier for snowblower #13  
Anyone recommend a good diverter

So we have one we sourced from Trausch Dynamics & it has worked perfect for years & we use it all the time (grapple / tree pull), their pricing has increased quite a bit since we purchased ours, but great unit & was pretty easy to install even with making a custom bracket for it. The one thing I should have don in hindsight was just purchase the diverter valve & not the kit as I made my own bracket, wiring harness & custom switch to fit our needs.

The other company to look at is Summit Hydraulics - I just helped install one of their units on a friends machine & it seem to work well & was priced right. I cannot speak for overall quality / reliability as it was installed a few weeks ago, but I know quite a few of TBN's have used their products & I don't think I've heard any negativity.

/ Manual Hydraulic Multiplier for snowblower #14  
What is the make and model of this snowblower?

/ Manual Hydraulic Multiplier for snowblower #16  
I'd just use their dealer locator to find the closest dealer, call them, and ask them for a price on the conversion. They may even have a customer looking for your hydraulics kit, although I'd be inclined to keep the hydraulics myself, until I was convinced I was happy with manual crank. You can always ebay whichever kit you're not using next year, stuff like that only tends to go up in value if kept in good condition, and complete.

/ Manual Hydraulic Multiplier for snowblower #17  
Also, I would not be needing the loader nearly as much in the winter time.
I would reconsider that statement. Moving a plow bank out of your driveway entrance isn't going to happen with a snowblower. Or moving snow away from a garage or barn doors. If your wife shovels, then don't bother. :ROFLMAO: But if it were me, I'd have a loader ready for snow too.

/ Manual Hydraulic Multiplier for snowblower #18  
I would reconsider that statement. Moving a plow bank out of your driveway entrance isn't going to happen with a snowblower. Or moving snow away from a garage or barn doors. If your wife shovels, then don't bother. :ROFLMAO: But if it were me, I'd have a loader ready for snow too.
Agreed. Your snowblower is best when paired with a loader. I mostly used the loader for getting into corners close to the house, or dragging snow away from garage doors. I never had trouble chewing through whatever the plow trucks left at the end of the driveway, but the loader was useful for cleaning up around the mailbox.

/ Manual Hydraulic Multiplier for snowblower #20  
I made the chute rotator using 12V electric...