Manuals

/ Manuals #1  

Tchamp

Silver Member
Tractor
Power trac PT-2422
Called power trac and they will make you a book with parts manual, maintenance manual, service and repair manual and send it to you if you so enquirer. Pretty nice in my opinion

/ Manuals #2  
how many $100's of dollars do they want for it is the question, some are outrageously expensive!!.

/ Manuals #3  
The "manual" is pretty lean. One reason why this forum is so valuable...

All the best,

Peter

/ Manuals #4  

All the best,

Peter

I've seen more detailed presentations in 4H projects. :laughing:

With that said, I've yet to find a reason to not purchase another one if the opportunity arises. It's a refreshingly simple machine. :)

/ Manuals

All the best,

Peter

I am thinking that it is a very versatile , yet very simple and very forgiving piece of equipment that fills a niche in this market very well.
It is obvious when you can’t find any for sale because no one wants to let go of theirs unless they are upgrading That they have a good reputation, and that I have found more people wanting them than I have found for sale. :)

/ Manuals
Called power trac and they will make you a book with parts manual, maintenance manual, service and repair manual and send it to you if you so enquirer. Pretty nice in my opinion

They aren’t charging me anything for this, I guess because mine is a 2001, and that they no longer make mine that they are giving me these.

/ Manuals #7  
I am thinking that it is a very versatile , yet very simple and very forgiving piece of equipment that fills a niche in this market very well.
It is obvious when you can’t find any for sale because no one wants to let go of theirs unless they are upgrading That they have a good reputation, and that I have found more people wanting them than I have found for sale. :)

Yep. Used ones are few and far between. The only reason I could think of for selling mine would be if we moved to a smaller place, or if for some reason I wanted a bigger one. Neither of those scenarios appear to be in my immediate future. :)