Market Watch

/ Market Watch #571  
Just perused my local dealer's website this morning and noticed two repo'd Kubotas (An RTV with 4 hours and L3302 with 30 hours)

Guess someone's eyes were bigger than their wallet. Merry Christmas! We're here to repossess your tractor. Man, that's not a job I would want!

Perhaps the 0% interest financing is starting to unravel?

/ Market Watch #572  
I’ve been noticing more used 2021-2023 tractors for sale lately with less than 100 hours on them. Several have had price reductions too. It seems like things may finally be tilting in the buyers direction.

Even with a zero percent loan a person is more invested in an overpriced tractor with each passing month.

/ Market Watch #573  
My nearest Kubota dealer has three used low hour L2501s in stock where in 2022 it was none. One is a 2019 HST with 48 hours for $19,900.

/ Market Watch #575  
Dow up over 500 points today
Market has been on a tear the past two weeks… I could buy a new Tesla with the increase in value in the past 7 days. It won’t last, but it’s nice to see after two abysmal years

/ Market Watch #577  
Stock market always spikes before it crashes. Just sayin'
Oh, I know it’s up and down all the time… long term investor… it’s just neat to see $100k growth in a month after two years of complete garbage.

My children’s college fund balances ended up being 50% growth and 50% my cash.

/ Market Watch #579  
The market is being boosted by all the printed money. GDP is expected to decrease next year which means lots of layoffs and well probably a recession. Despite what some think. The economy is not doing well.

/ Market Watch #580  
Despite what some think. The economy is not doing well.

Please convince my wife!! At least 2 delivery trucks seem to show up every day here with something we desperately need.

But - don’t worry I’m told - it’s all on sale and she is saving me lots of money.