Veteran Member
Tractor
massey ferguson 135/1433v
I am looking to cosmetically restore my old nasty ferguson 135,
which runs great but has been outside forever, crunched here and there,
previous owners of course,fenders,front lower panel, grill,nose,
vertical side panels & hood,southern md. area? Thanks for input

/ massey 135 sheet metal #3  
Your lucky A MF135 has all the sheet metal available from after market sources, good product and good prices. Be carefull the UK built 135 has a different hood than the US model, and the after market parts companies have both. They vary in price and quality. You'll fine the tractor easy to restore.
Chuck M

/ massey 135 sheet metal
Ok guys thanks for your info, I've been wanting to do this for years but once the weather got right the tractor was in service, I'll look into my local dealer and TAFE(tractors agriculture or (and) farm equipment) I assume? Or more appropriately Tractors Are For Everyone. I love this site! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ massey 135 sheet metal #5  
As they have stated there are many new pieces available. We just helped a fellow with new rear fenders for his Deere and the rear fenders were less then 150 each.

/ massey 135 sheet metal #6  
I dont know how you could do what you ask, but the MF135 i think it is an imortal tractor. My uncle has reached 15000 hours with all kind of works whiouth any damage!!!

/ massey 135 sheet metal #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( <font color="blue"> If you dont find what you need for you 135 MF at your local Tafe dealer--Make a list of what you need and email sweet@scrtc.com and we will try to get all that you may need from a inexpesive aftermarket source--Ken Sweet </font> )</font>

Now thats service with a smile !!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ massey 135 sheet metal
Thanks to all for your input on the sheet metal parts, When I
get ready to start my collecting I will take your advice in search for parts ,any input on weather use factory paints or would automotive finishes be as durable or perhaps duponts duraclad with urethane ,colors have to be original red & silver
Thanks again...

/ massey 135 sheet metal #10  
It's going to be hard to get automotive paint to match O.E., and there is two silvers, the belly is "Argent Silver" and the wheels are "Silver Mist". I'm going from memory I could be wrong with the names, but the wheels and the chassis were originaly painted two different shades of gray, you probably will need to go to some place like TISCO to get the right shades.
Chuck M.