Massey 1526????????????

/ Massey 1526???????????? #11  
Well, did you buy the 1526? We need to see more of them on here.

/ Massey 1526???????????? #13  
I purchased a used 1528 with 400+ hours 2 years ago. Great little tractor. If my memory is good it is a 2005 model. Pull a 5 foot brush hog. Have a 6 ft box scrape that can bog down in 2wd but pulls good in 4wd. I am in North Carolina so have not had chance to move any snow since purchased.

/ Massey 1526????????????
I did not buy yet I'm getting all the info I can before pulling the perverbial trigger!! I am tempted to buy the Massey because I like the bang for your buck you get with the Massey dealer's after-market brands for all the attachments and implements I want. Whatever I decide on I'll post pics !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool2:

/ Massey 1526???????????? #15  
I did not buy yet I'm getting all the info I can before pulling the perverbial trigger!! I am tempted to buy the Massey because I like the bang for your buck you get with the Massey dealer's after-market brands for all the attachments and implements I want. Whatever I decide on I'll post pics !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool2:
Hello Sir; I have a MF 1526, purchased new (May 2019) and have 560 +hrs on it.... home owner....Have FEL and rear blade for snow and a mmm 60" for lawn care....had a MF GC series (2015 new FEL/BH/MMM) great machine, but as time went on I found the tractor wasn't big enough...frame size for my needs..The weight and size makes it a very comfortable driving/ working machine for my needs. The folding ROPS on the 1526 is a poor design (leans forward when up position) and hooks on tree branches pulling then down toward you. Majority of the owners end up removing the ROPS. Take care and enjoy....

/ Massey 1526???????????? #16  
i have a 1423 massey, an as you see you can get a wallenstein hoe for my tractor , an 1526 also could get one.

Attachments

• IMG_1366.JPG
    IMG_1366.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 209
   / Massey 1526???????????? #17  
Sorry I just noticed this thread , I own a 2018 M-F 1526 & it's been a really great tractor& I do not have the mid mount PTO I just use the front loader & a Woods scrapper blade on the rear & the weight helps on the rear also & I do not see a need for a mid PTO & it's optional & I would rather buy another implement for the extra cost of a mid PTO to me the rear PTO is enough There are a few reviews here on TBN & it has highest rating you can get 5 *star & I would still rate mine a 5 star & the 1526 is easy to do your P M's on. The new 2021 is known as a 1526H & comes with quick disconnect for the loader would I buy one again YES!!!! & welcome to TBN ! If you want more info on the 1526H Check out videos on You Tube & a dealer called Vahrenberg/ Implements they have about 4 videos on the 1526 ,Also you can get a backhoe with the 1526 Thru AGCO & it's a partnership with Woods implements, But it will add allot to the cost of the tractor & I believe close to $ 8,000 US If You have not gotten a tractor yet feel free to reply & over all the 1526 is cheaper in price than the other tractors & Iseki has been making implements since 1920 that's where they got there start & AGCO has a great after market supply chain & I can still get parts for my 1959 M-F 50.
IMG_20201211_155800.jpg
IMG_20201003_134009.jpg

Last edited:
   / Massey 1526???????????? #18  
Hello Sir; I have a MF 1526, purchased new (May 2019) and have 560 +hrs on it.... home owner....Have FEL and rear blade for snow and a mmm 60" for lawn care....had a MF GC series (2015 new FEL/BH/MMM) great machine, but as time went on I found the tractor wasn't big enough...frame size for my needs..The weight and size makes it a very comfortable driving/ working machine for my needs. The folding ROPS on the 1526 is a poor design (leans forward when up position) and hooks on tree branches pulling then down toward you. Majority of the owners end up removing the ROPS. Take care and enjoy....
A pole saw will fix the limbs hanging down & is safer than removing the ROPS SAFETY 1st
IMG_20201211_155800.jpg

/ Massey 1526???????????? #20  
The M-F 1526 is available with a backhoe thru AGCO partnership with Woods Implements as I did inquired when I bought my M-F 1526 in 2018 ,But I think it's cost prohibiting at a cost of around $8,000 & if you want to wait for the warranty to expire there is a company called Betstco/inplements who manufacture a backhoe for compact tractors & they have there own internal hydraulic pump with a spin on filter that works off the PTO & I've seen similar Iseki tractors same size tractor (Blue) using this same set up without issues & best part about these backhoes is they work off the 3 point & are shaft driven which is included in the price & it's not one of those dangerous PTO pumps that hook directly to the PTO where the lines can get pinched or the pump could come off & they do come with a warranty & a extended one also & the price is around $5,000 . So you owners of of older 1500 series tractors if you need a backhoe they are available.

Last edited: