Massey Ferguson 1180 Grill

/ Massey Ferguson 1180 Grill #1  

MF1180

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1180
I recently purchased a Massey 1180. It has 3K hrs on it but does run well. Needs a little TLC but it came with loader, back blade, & bush hog. I plan on using it to pull my finish mower and maybe some light dirt work. The owner had the tractor for several years and used it hit and miss. So it has been sitting more than running. So I will need to replace hoses and do some maintenance work.
What I would like to do is find a grill for this tractor. The owner (3rd person) I purchased it from said it never had a grill on it. My concern is with planning on using it for mowing the radiator is wide open to dirt and clippings.
From what I understand it was made by lseki in Japan and they also made a TA550 which looks identical. I would think a grill from either series would fit this tractor if I could just find someone with one. Lots of internet searching has lead me to dead end after dead end.
Is this tractor rare or just not many of them made?
I contacted someone who has "dismantled" an 1160, off of tractorhouse, and they don't have that tractor anymore. You would hope they would have updated the info so my time wasn't wasted, but oh well.........
Any help in locating parts would greatly be appreciated.