Massey ferguson 675 turbo 3 point lift problems

/ Massey ferguson 675 turbo 3 point lift problems #1  

esdreols

Tractor
mf 675
My mf 675 have lift problems in the back. I have a concrete conterweight about 800kg, this the mf struggle lifting. I need lot of rpm to get it to lift. This mf have a extra help cylinder in the back, and i did connect a manometer to the hose. I get only 110 bar (1600psi), and the pump shoul deliver 205 bar(3000psi).
If i leave the counterweight at top and stop engine, the arms is falling right down, not slowly.

The dept control top link problem is not the issue, have disconnected the top link and attached it another place.

So is this a pump problem, or can it be the main cylinder? If the main cylinder seals is gone, then in my head it is impossible to get full pressure from pump.

/ Massey ferguson 675 turbo 3 point lift problems #2  
My mf 675 have lift problems in the back. I have a concrete conterweight about 800kg, this the mf struggle lifting. I need lot of rpm to get it to lift. This mf have a extra help cylinder in the back, and i did connect a manometer to the hose. I get only 110 bar (1600psi), and the pump shoul deliver 205 bar(3000psi).
If i leave the counterweight at top and stop engine, the arms is falling right down, not slowly.

The dept control top link problem is not the issue, have disconnected the top link and attached it another place.

So is this a pump problem, or can it be the main cylinder? If the main cylinder seals is gone, then in my head it is impossible to get full pressure from pump.
I would say your scotch yoke pump in the belly needs to be overhauled.