Massey Ferguson tractors

/ Massey Ferguson tractors #1  

paolin

Does anyone know anything about the MF TLB compacts? MF is having a big promotion on these tractors with great financing options. Do these tractors rate high or low as compared to NH or Kubota? Gerry

/ Massey Ferguson tractors #2  
Does anyone know anything about the MF TLB compacts? MF is having a big promotion on these tractors with great financing options. Do these tractors rate high or low as compared to NH or Kubota? Gerry

Are you refering to the GC2410?

/ Massey Ferguson tractors #3  
Snoop around on here, you'll find your answer. Test drive one, you'll get reassured.

/ Massey Ferguson tractors #5  
No. I've been looking at a 1540 TLB.
The 1540 is one mean tractor, and don't let anyone tell you any different. We have sold several of these units with no bad results. If you need any prices, let me know. We would be glad to quote this for you.

/ Massey Ferguson tractors #6  
Last month I got a 1652 platform. I have been very impressed with the amount of power this machine puts out. I really like the power shuttle! it goes in the shop tommorrow to add a set of rear remote hydraulics. woohoo, no more getting of the tractor. I think the mf's are well build. great financing right now.

/ Massey Ferguson tractors #7  
You can not beat the MF tractors for quality and value. I have owned Kubota and JD and for my money, you can't go wrong with these tractors. Having a good dealer to work with is also key. Good luck with your search because that is almost as much fun as actually using it.

/ Massey Ferguson tractors
The 1540 is one mean tractor, and don't let anyone tell you any different. We have sold several of these units with no bad results. If you need any prices, let me know. We would be glad to quote this for you.

A dealer in my area says he can get me a 2008 1533 MF with loader and bush hog backhoe at a reasonable price. Very low hours 52. What do you think it is worth?

/ Massey Ferguson tractors #9  
A dealer in my area says he can get me a 2008 1533 MF with loader and bush hog backhoe at a reasonable price. Very low hours 52. What do you think it is worth?

How much is he asking? Also, is the loader a MF or BH?

/ Massey Ferguson tractors
He was asking $23,800, delivered to Ontario. Loader is a MF.