Massey or LS?? Help me decide please

/ Massey or LS?? Help me decide please
Oh, his advertised price that was lower was an old listing that he said the newspaper did not update, although he did honor the price. He is also going to add a pair of rear remotes for $350. He is asking $2200 each for a 6' sitrex finish mower and tiller. But I thought it was very good of him to say that if I found better prices on everything attachments.com to have them shipped to him and he will assemble and have everything all set up ready to go for me.

/ Massey or LS?? Help me decide please #12  
Sounds like you've found a good dealer. That's important.

/ Massey or LS?? Help me decide please #13  
Both nice machines ... test drive them both and move some dirt around with each. If they're that close in price, make sure you get the one that feels best to you.

Digest the stats with plenty of salt... my LS R4047 was spec'd for about 1000+ lbs more breakout force than my Massey, but in reality, I think the Massey loader feels stronger. I'm still waiting for an excuse to buy a bunch of weighted items (like when I did the salt bag test) so I can throw them on a pallet and see what the Massey loader does officially, compared to what my LS loader did.