Oil & Fuel Max26XL Antifreeze/Coolant

/ Max26XL Antifreeze/Coolant #11  
There is a 'new' anti-freeze out. It is still Ethylene-glycol, but it is purple and bitter as he!!. It is compatible with the green stuff, the only reason it is bitter is because the green stuff was so sweet that animals were ingesting the stuff and we all know what that does to them.

Funny thing, when you get a colonoscopy they give you PEG to clean you out. PEG is Poly Ethylene Glycol or the same stuff as antifreeze. I've got one coming up next week, YUK. As I told the gastro internist (new speak for proctologist) anything that begins with drinking antifreeze and ends with being violated with a garden hose just can't be good.

/ Max26XL Antifreeze/Coolant
Dick no offense, but that was too funny. I almost snorted my coffee when I read your response. Just something wrong by finding humor in other people's misfortune, but I did. Sorry buddy.

Dan

/ Max26XL Antifreeze/Coolant #13  
Dick no offense, but that was too funny. I almost snorted my coffee when I read your response. Just something wrong by finding humor in other people's misfortune, but I did. Sorry buddy.

Dan

No need to apologize. The funniest stuff is more often than not at someone else's expense. Besides this is a self inflicted situation. It's either that or the possibility of colon cancer so I guess I'll just have to suck it up and deal with it best I can. It should be your turn sometime anyway. Everyone needs to have it done.