May go look at 2610

/ May go look at 2610 #1  

man00

Silver Member
Tractor
kubota
Looked at one couple of years ago seem to be okay, wife wants HST my kubota was geared.
Won't stick around if the price is above MSRP but looking is free. Haven't seen many issues
with these mention on here

/ May go look at 2610 #2  
You won't find many issues; they are great little tractors. Hope you find a decent deal.

/ May go look at 2610
Went and took a quick look, salesman didn't seem to be interested rather play on his phone. Inventory was low, I may try again next spring

/ May go look at 2610 #4  
If I'd had more time there's a good chance I would have bought a geared 2610. The specs are very similar to my old L275 Kubota, which was perfect for my uses. My 3310 is nice but I still haven't gotten used to that hydro. I still sometimes use the clutch to start and stop... old habits die hard. I still may trade down once supply issues change. I'm not sure if I can get used to that diesel smoke again though.

/ May go look at 2610 #5  
I LOVE my 2610. It's a workhorse!

/ May go look at 2610 #6  
Nice machine. You should have asked the salesman if he prefers you buy elsewhere. Larry Stovesand will deliver to your area I'm sure.

/ May go look at 2610 #7  
I drove by the local Kioti dealer's lot today and was shocked to actually see tractors on the lot. The lot was empty all summer and fall. He has several geared CK2610's and a geared CK3510se. Quoted me $18,900 for a 2610 and 24,900 for the 3510se, don't know how these prices compare?

/ May go look at 2610 #8  
OK bye good luck. No hurry. Supply dry anyway go bigger too.