McCormick X1.35 engine knock & loss of power

/ McCormick X1.35 engine knock & loss of power #1  

Dstover

Tractor
McCormick X1.35
Today I went to go fuel up my tractor at the store at the end of my road (maybe 1/4 mile). When I pulled out onto the road in transport gear, as I accelerated I noticed the engine wasn't developing power as it should and I started hearing some loud and bad knocking from the engine. I'm just under a 100 hours and I'm going to call my dealer come Tuesday (after Memorial Day) to have them come look at it but I'm trying to figure out what's going on before that. Any ideas? TIA

/ McCormick X1.35 engine knock & loss of power #2  
I suspect that's a clogged DPF.

Do you know what year is your tractor? Because Branson changed the DPF slightly on 2021+ models I believe. I say Branson because that McCormick is just a rebranded Branson tractor.

/ McCormick X1.35 engine knock & loss of power #3  
I can't see the DPF clogging causing a knocking sound. Whenever mine was getting plugged, it was just down on power. No noise, no rough running or idling.

Of course it's gone now (DPF), so problem got solved.

OP,

Is it still knocking? Did it do it from then onwards?

/ McCormick X1.35 engine knock & loss of power #4  
The reason I mentioned it is because remember someone else having the DPF clogged so badly it caused the engine to knock.

Could also be the case as this video down below. Where the little cap that sits on top of the valve came out and causing a knocking noise and loss of power.