McCormick

/ McCormick #1  

kenmac

Tractor
McCormick CX105 Kubota MX 5100 HST, Kubota ZD1021, Kawsaki Mule 4010 trans 4x4
Are there not many McCormiclk owners, or are they just not on this site ? :confused3:

/ McCormick #2  
I know that they are pretty popular here in WV. I did find out after I bought mine that it’s a very odd model but I love it. It’s strong and has been very dependable.

/ McCormick #3  
Not much activity on this site. Fairly popular here. I really like mine. I started out looking to upgrade my L3800 Kubota. Local Kubota dealer had failed me too often, not impressed with green plastic, plus local dealer could only talk about how his were “American made” ( which they aren’t). Settled on Mahindra but the closest dealer (60 miles away) failed to ever get back with me on a price after 3 calls. Local McCormick dealer had done work for me in the past and were goo to work with but always had big stuff on the lot. Took a look anyway and found an X1 35 with fuel and dual rear remotes. All steel (no plastic), 12 sp trans., etc. Buying it was a no brainer for me. Very happy with my choice. Not the most common tractors out there, but well built and solid. Great local dealer. I’d recommend Red to anyone.

/ McCormick #4  
Are there not many McCormiclk owners, or are they just not on this site ? :confused3:

My X1.45 has been great. Dependable. Use for maintaining 65 acres of land. Mowing with John Deere 25A flail mower—about 7 acres including logging trails in woods, wood-splitting with Wallenstein 3pt hitch splitter, added quick hitch and converted implements to cat 2, Woods disc for deer plots, cultipacker, now blade, etc. I’m very pleased. Sorry I’ve had no need for help.

Dealer stopped handling McCormick but found a new dealer less than an hour away-very good

/ McCormick #6  
Dang. I like the looks of those X5s. Love the Perkins engines.

/ McCormick #7  
Hi there, I have a cx75 with the 3 point not working. Had any problems that way? Any ideas where to find help?

/ McCormick #8  
Hi there, I have a cx75 with the 3 point not working. Had any problems that way? Any ideas where to find help?
Mine on a cx 70 went bad a year ago. the big round knobs potentiometer that controls lift had to be replaced. not too expensive.

/ McCormick #9  
Wow. The new compacts are Bransons! They are identical, except maybe the power plant. I wonder what will happen now that Branson has been fully integrated into TYM