McGee Equipment-row hippers

/ McGee Equipment-row hippers #1  

RJJR

Gold Member
Tractor
2011 Kioti DK45 HST
I wanted to take a minute and thank one of the board sponsors for helping me put together a garden package. I had tried several different dealers and no one was willing to put a set of row hippers together with a 72" tool bar, set of 6-shank cultivators and a middle buster. They have them with smaller tool bars but I wanted one long enough to clearly cover the back of my DK45. Bruce, worked with me and put the package together and shipped it to NC for a very reasonable price. He also followed up when I had a bit of trouble with the shipping company to verify where the package was located.

This thing is the ticket for medium to large gardens. A real time saver. I ran my rows in about 45 minutes and have used it to throw dirt around my potatoes for the first time and didn't have to use a hoe! Very convenient.

Anyway, thanks Bruce, I appreciate the flexibility and customer service. I'll remember that when I need (want) :thumbsup: my next piece of equipment. The link to the package is at the bottom if anyopne is interested.

RJ

Heavy Duty 6 Shank Cultivator Package With Middle Buster And Row Hippers