Meg- Mo Blades Do They Work??

/ Meg- Mo Blades Do They Work?? #1  

NY_Yankees_Fan

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota BX 2200
Has anyone tried the Meg-Mo blades? If so, how do they work? Any better then the stock blades?? About $210 for a 60 MMM. Father's Day is almost here. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Here is the web site if you do not know what they are.

web page

/ Meg- Mo Blades Do They Work?? #2  
I buy my blades from mowproducts.com. They have good pricing and every possible blade. Email them with any questions, they will help you out.

/ Meg- Mo Blades Do They Work?? #3  
Yes I have…
A few problems, the first set for my 72” ZTR were cut wrong and didn’t mow right /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif. They did ship another set, but it did not cut evenly. Too much air moving around 12 blades with lift on each one was much too much air and it pushed the grass down instead of lifting it. Nice idea, just dose not work.
I replaced every other blade with a flat knife made for a disk mower, it helped A LOT… but still not as nice a cut as factory blades.
The 4 large circles cut in the round plate do mulch about anything that you mow, that part of the blade is ok, but the over all performance was not to my expectations.

The guy that makes the blades is a nice guy but his blades don’t work on a large deck, they may work fine on a single blade set up. This was 2 years ago they may have corrected the problem? I think you will wish you had just bought $200+ worth of factory blades and used that lifetime supply /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif… keep mowin’… KennyV.