Member Hospitalized

/ Member Hospitalized #1  

Inspector507

One of our newer members, Mark777, has been hospitalized since last week with an ulcer type of problem. I posted this here because the original post was in the Yanmar forum and not everyone reads those. See this post
He sure could use some prayers and good wishes. His wife updates me quite often and I try to post it in response to the original post. She updates him daily on the traffic here. Just thought others would lijke to send their good wishes to him.

/ Member Hospitalized #2  
Thanks for letting us know... You can count on my thoughts and prayers... I hope he's well soon.

/ Member Hospitalized #3  
Thanks for the update. I sure can relate to the ulcer/reflux problems. Been dealing with it for 25 years. I am at my worst, when my stomach is upset. Pass on get well wishes to Mark777--Ken Sweet

/ Member Hospitalized #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">(
He sure could use some prayers and good wishes. )</font>

Well I wish him a speedy recovery. My Wife was in the hospital last year for a week with lower GI bleeding so I know how nerve racking it can be. Took her a few months to finally feel right gain. She is now forbidden to take any pain releaver except Tylonol.

/ Member Hospitalized #5  
Please tell him the folks here at TBN send there best wishes for a speedy recovery. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thanks, Inspector. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Member Hospitalized #6  
Our family is thinking about him.

Soundguy

/ Member Hospitalized #7  
Give he and his wife our best wishes for a speedy recovery.

And Jerry, thank you for your concern and assistance in letting everyone know about this. You're a good friend.

/ Member Hospitalized
Please read my newest post in the Yanmar forum. Thanks.