Merry Christmas from Santa Claus!

/ Merry Christmas from Santa Claus! #1  

AaronS

Platinum Member
Tractor
LS XR4046HC, New Holland Boomer 1020
No seriously, I do live on a small farm a couple miles outside of the town of Santa Claus, IN. :) People from the midwest may be familiar with our park, Holiday World.

Anyway, I don't expect to be on the forum much the next few days thanks to vacation time, so I wanted to wish everyone a safe and enjoyable Christmas now. Remember the reason for the season! It's not the gifts under the tree, it's the gift God gave us over 2000 years ago.

/ Merry Christmas from Santa Claus! #2  
Merry Christmas to you Aarons
No seriously, I do live on a small farm a couple miles outside of the town of Santa Claus, IN. :) People from the midwest may be familiar with our park, Holiday World.

Anyway, I don't expect to be on the forum much the next few days thanks to vacation time, so I wanted to wish everyone a safe and enjoyable Christmas now. Remember the reason for the season! It's not the gifts under the tree, it's the gift God gave us over 2000 years ago.

/ Merry Christmas from Santa Claus! #3  
Merry Christmas to you as well

/ Merry Christmas from Santa Claus! #4  
Merry Christmas to everyone. May your holiday be safe and warm, filled with family, fellowship and good cheer. Be thankful for what joy each day of your life may bring, from the beautiful sunrise to the awe inspiring sunset. Hold those around you in your heart.

/ Merry Christmas from Santa Claus! #7  
Been to Santa Claus a couple times. For anyone in the southern Indiana, Kentucky, Illinois area, Holiday World amusement park is really worth the drive. They have several award winning wooden coasters that are just plain amazing. And, that park has been voted the cleanest park in the country many times. Free soda pop all day long, too, as I recall! :thumbsup: Extremely family friendly park.

Anyhow, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone. Hope you all have a safe week if you travel. :)

/ Merry Christmas from Santa Claus! #8  
TBN.jpg Merry Christmas to all TBN followers.

/ Merry Christmas from Santa Claus! #9  
Merry Christmas!

/ Merry Christmas from Santa Claus! #10  
Ho Ho Ho and a Merry Christmas to you all.