Merry Christmas to all my TBN friends

/ Merry Christmas to all my TBN friends #1  

mikim

Veteran Member
Tractor
NH TC45
from Mike, Bernice, and Trevor here at our TBN guest cabin. It's a TBN guest cabin cause we got it from Txdon back in Jun. It has been serving us quite well since then as a place for friends and family to stay when they come to visit. Our hopes for a joyous season and happy new year go out to all.

Attachments

• 12-4-09-1 (600 x 450).jpg
    12-4-09-1 (600 x 450).jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 205
  • 12-4-09-7 (600 x 450).jpg
    12-4-09-7 (600 x 450).jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 214
   / Merry Christmas to all my TBN friends #2  
Nice looking cabin, Mike, and Merry Christmas to you, too, as well as everyone else.

/ Merry Christmas to all my TBN friends #3  
Mike it looks good and fits right in with the cedars. I see the engraved stone and the branded wood on the porch from the TBN get-togethers. I'm glad the cabin got a good home, it was the perfect weekend lodging and really shouts TEXAS! It was modeled after some of the oldest log cabins in the area.

For those who are wondering we are now in the new house that sets where the cabin was. The TBN bridge, in the back 40, still brings a smile, and is one of the most photographed areas on the place. We are currently getting all the boxes out of the TBN garage storage area so I can use it as my work shop!
Merry Christmas to all!:)

Attachments

• cabin moving.jpg
    cabin moving.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
   / Merry Christmas to all my TBN friends #4  
Pleasant and safe holidays to you Mike and your love ones. :)

/ Merry Christmas to all my TBN friends #5  
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your's too! And to all TBN folks. :) I gotta post a new picture of our Christmas tree. We lit it up last weekend. Its a 35' Blue Spruce! :D

/ Merry Christmas to all my TBN friends #6  
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your's too! And to all TBN folks. :) I gotta post a new picture of our Christmas tree. We lit it up last weekend. Its a 35' Blue Spruce! :D

Yeah, I want to see a picture of that. Who got up to the top to decorate it?

/ Merry Christmas to all my TBN friends #7  
Merry Christmas to all my TBN friends !!!!

Eddie, Steph, Alissa & Peyton

Attachments

• 2009 Family Photo (Medium).jpg
    2009 Family Photo (Medium).jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 140
   / Merry Christmas to all my TBN friends #10  
Wish you all a very merry Christmas and happy and safe holidays.

Peace on earth:)

JC