/ Merry Thanks Giving to 1 & all #1  

crash325

Elite Member
Tractor
New Holland TC-45
superman.jpg - asking.jpg

Enjoy the day.:thumbsup:

/ Merry Thanks Giving to 1 & all #5  
Just got back from the younger daughter's place, and this Thanksgiving went as usual. By that I mean we always wonder if we're preparing enough food, and as usual we easily had enough for twice as many people as the 10 of us who were there, and probably enough for 3 times that many.:D

/ Merry Thanks Giving to 1 & all
Just got back from the younger daughter's place, and this Thanksgiving went as usual. By that I mean we always wonder if we're preparing enough food, and as usual we easily had enough for twice as many people as the 10 of us who were there, and probably enough for 3 times that many.:D

Good to hear. Will tell about mine in the thread bad day at bad block. not sure when though.

/ Merry Thanks Giving to 1 & all #7  

We had 14 at the table(s) this year and we really plowed through the grub. Had enough left over for a snack today and a big piece of apple pie! (or pumpkin...my choice). Great family get together at daughter's place; along with her in-laws...who we get along with very well thank you! Half the crowd was young 'uns; age 9 to 25 and they can put away the vittles!

/ Merry Thanks Giving to 1 & all #8  
Have a good holiday, Crash. I know you are thankful for all you have, God bless.