Messick's new buying guide video You Tube

/ Messick's new buying guide video You Tube #1  

majorwager

Veteran Member
Tractor
kubota mx 5100 IH 484 ford 1620 lull 844b
The most important factors when buying a tractor is a new Messick's buying guide. Instead of the amateur attempts of the past, take a look at this video, as produced by professionals. Video captures the buyers attention when compared to the "boar you to death" draconian text versions that are the best cure for insomnia. Not perfect, nothing is, but it is successful if you are still awake at the end. Visit the you tube site, mention if the film is informative?

EDIT: what happened to Hilltop Haven post? Gone? He is a PA guy, Messick's should reach out?

Last edited:
   / Messick's new buying guide video You Tube #2  
and yet no link to said video?

/ Messick's new buying guide video You Tube #4  
All that video shows is a sales pitch from someone that sells tractors that are capable of less but cost more. The only suckers should be the free ones you get at the bank for the kiddos.

A bit harsh I think. Perhaps someone like you with a long history of tractor knowledge finds the video this way but think of someone without the tractor background looking for basic information. Messick's has a bunch of Youtube videos including their 3 minute Thursday videos that contain helpful, at least to me, information.

As far as a sales pitch, it is not likely I would travel that far to buy equipment but I would use them for parts.