Messicks sway bars for bx

/ Messicks sway bars for bx #11  
The welds on them look like a birdchit welding job. Looks like a rattle can paint job. Guess we`ll see if they hold up, or not. I think they are to pricey for what your getting.
Well, I am really glad you purchased the BX part and did a full inspection of the welds and the powder coated paint job, before supplying such an depth and comprehensive review.

/ Messicks sway bars for bx #12  
Well, I am really glad you purchased the BX part and did a full inspection of the welds and the powder coated paint job, before supplying such an depth and comprehensive review.
Just my own "honest" opinion.
I`m a (tool maker by trade) machinist and a welder & fabricator, so i tend to look at things a bit more critically than the average joe does. I dont & wont sugarcoat.

/ Messicks sway bars for bx #13  
I no longer see the link and picture of Messicks BX sway bars.

Maybe PaPow was talking about my homemade set in the picture title?

$200 for a set is not too bad for the convenience, strength and ease of using. Also makes spacing Pat’s quick hitch ends much easier for quick hook up.

/ Messicks sway bars for bx #14  
I no longer see the link and picture of Messicks BX sway bars.

Maybe PaPow was talking about my homemade set in the picture title?

$200 for a set is not too bad for the convenience, strength and ease of using. Also makes spacing Pat’s quick hitch ends much easier for quick hook up.
If you`re talking about the blue set in the picture you posted (post #5), THOSE look GREAT! Those look every bit of good quality!

/ Messicks sway bars for bx #15  
FYI on These Stabilizers

i just ordered a set from Messicks, they sold out of the first run of these in hours!!

They are Making more so they’re back ordered with an estimated ship time of 10 Days.

Side Note: when mine arrive I’ll be selling 2 Adjustable wrenches and a screwdriver, slightly rusted!

Congratulations Neal, looks like you got a winner!!

Cheers,
BN

/ Messicks sway bars for bx #16  
Junkman should ask for a royalty, since he had done the same thing in 2003! I found the original thread, and copied the picture. (BX 3 point hitch arms) These were modified from standard Kubota parts from a larger tractor. The original design was developed by a fellow named CharlieBrn. Both of these members are long gone from TBN, but they developed a lot of great mods for the early BX tractors that can still can be used on the BX tractors today
3 point arms.JPG

/ Messicks sway bars for bx
Believe he’s still making them. When I inquired last year there was a long lead time.

/ Messicks sway bars for bx #19  
Do these stop the side to side sway when using rear blades or other implements?