Metal building install- looking for ideas

/ Metal building install- looking for ideas #21  
Just had a 28x36 metal building put up, went with concrete floor , 5900 for the concrete, My old shed has a dirt floor and hate it, groundhogs raccoons possums ,cats , mice, got sick of critters burrowing in and under, spring for concrete you wont regret it.

/ Metal building install- looking for ideas #22  
Beyond your floor - think about other things as well, like a bathroom tied into the house septic. Or a yard light that can be controlled by a switch in the barn and house (i.e. a 3 way switch). A stub to provide this in the future usually doesn't cost much. I have 3 buildings, the light over the house garage door and the light in the yard can all be turned on and off from any of the buildings.

/ Metal building install- looking for ideas #23  
Beyond your floor - think about other things as well, like a bathroom tied into the house septic. Or a yard light that can be controlled by a switch in the barn and house (i.e. a 3 way switch). A stub to provide this in the future usually doesn't cost much. I have 3 buildings, the light over the house garage door and the light in the yard can all be turned on and off from any of the buildings.
Love the reminder. I think with modern technology i can use a wifi bulb. I use them at the city house with voice activation and I can set schedules and timers. Just have to widen my signal a bit. Fortunately, I have some experience in that area. It may make sense to put at least one old fashioned switch just in case.

/ Metal building install- looking for ideas #24  
My uncle had a dirt floor in his garage. I remember when be bought a bigger dump truck it wouldn't fit through the garage door...so he dug a foot of dirt from the floor to make it fit. Worked ok until it rained.

If it were me I'd figure out a way to concrete at least a portion so you can roll a floor jack, welder, tool box, etc and install a work bench that you won't have to move later when you concrete the rest.

/ Metal building install- looking for ideas #25  
The primary purpose is to store an RV, tractor, and wood splitting tools to feed a water stove.
This is the original post from the op. Cement is nice but you really don't need it for this.

I'm constantly sweeping the cement floor in my work shop. My storage shed with a dirt floor, well I might rake it once every 5 years.

/ Metal building install- looking for ideas
Thank you everyone for the feedback. It really does help a lot to get real advice from different experiences.

I will start with dirt for now. It really is just a storage shed. I will have a nice woodshop in the basement for projects.
And I can upgrade if it makes sense later.

As for critters getting in, that may be a concern. I may lay 3' chain link fence around the perimeter and recover with dirt. I won't stop a mouse but that keeps the bigguns out.

/ Metal building install- looking for ideas #27  
Be sure to order the building with at least a couple skylight panels. The slight cost upfront will prevent it being a black hole unless lights are on.