MF 1100 question

/ MF 1100 question #1  

redharley

Gold Member
Tractor
BX2230
looking how to access in fuel tank fuel strainer [screen] i beleive dirt is getting on this and causing lack of fuel. when tractor quits if I disconnect fuel line at tank and blow compressed air back thru and into tank will run ok for several days then repeat in several days. removed drain plugs from both tanks and drained got fair amount of yuck out. Fuel is pulled out of oppisite tank with fuel fill neck so can not see in that tank. Anyone have experice with this. not a 100% sure their is a screen but figure there would be. Thanks for any info.

/ MF 1100 question #2  
Last one I had trouble with the drain plug/screen assembly was pushed up because bottom of right tank was dented up, restricting the flow past the end of pickup tube in plug center. Redneck fixed it by prying the tube away from the drain plug/ screen opening..

/ MF 1100 question
thanks for the info, went thru that all cleaned and check'd pick up and screen. Lift pump when taken off seems it only works about 1/3 of stroke,arm does nothing other 2/3rds, have one coming.