MF 135 only lift if pushing on draft control rod

/ MF 135 only lift if pushing on draft control rod
Ignore this - see post below....

Last edited:
I removed the side cover to see if an adjustment can be made. What is there looks different from the MF Shop Manual image (photos attached of both). Mine is missing the Control Diaphram (C) and Pressure Control Screw (P). I don't know if anything can be adjusted here or if I need to pull the top cover off?

Attachments

• IMG_9064 copy.jpg
    IMG_9064 copy.jpg
    681.2 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_9028 copy.jpg
    IMG_9028 copy.jpg
    545 KB · Views: 67
   / MF 135 only lift if pushing on draft control rod #13  
That dosn't look the same as I've seen so pulling top cover wouldn't help me until I was familiar with it. Have you moved the rod that gos to draft spring to see if it might tell you something about what and where to adjust? The lift set up I'm familiar with is on 3 speed + hi-lo transmission. Is that what you have? Ck serial # against shop manual,the manual you have might not cover your serial #. Or perhaps there's another set of adjustments elsewhere in the manual under Multipower transmission. I'm buffaloed.

I have not tested pushing the draft but will try it to see what happens. Mine is a 3 speed hi and lo as well. An online MD 135 manual indicates that pressure control is optional which I guess is why I don’t have those parts. I cannot locate the SN and have looked all over. I’ll reread the shop manual to see if I can find something there to adjust.

/ MF 135 only lift if pushing on draft control rod #15  
The SN is usually on dash above your left knee or on right side below battery.