Loader MF 1433v FEL main hoses

/ MF 1433v FEL main hoses #1  

wayne48

Bronze Member
Tractor
MF 1433v
Would anyone who owns a 1433 or 1440 with a FEL be willing to post a pic of the connections of the two main hoses from the tractor to the FEL.? After taking pics of these, I removed and had new ones made up. Unfortunately the pics got deleted and I can't remember how the hoses connect to the QC fittings on the tractor end and which side they each go on the controller end! Just a diagram of how these hoses run would be helpful.
Thanks

/ MF 1433v FEL main hoses #2  
IMG_1186.JPGIMG_1366.JPGThis is a 1400 series, I don't if these pictures will help or not.

/ MF 1433v FEL main hoses
Appreciate the effort mguitas, but I need a closer view- particularly where the hoses connect under the tractor and then where they connect to the FEL controller. Thanks anyway.

/ MF 1433v FEL main hoses #4  
Would seem to me you have 50-50 chance of getting it right.... Connect them up, cautiously try controls, if "not good" reverse the hoses..... Mark clearly for future work with hoses....

Dale

/ MF 1433v FEL main hoses #5  
Would anyone who owns a 1433 or 1440 with a FEL be willing to post a pic of the connections of the two main hoses from the tractor to the FEL.? After taking pics of these, I removed and had new ones made up. Unfortunately the pics got deleted and I can't remember how the hoses connect to the QC fittings on the tractor end and which side they each go on the controller end! Just a diagram of how these hoses run would be helpful.
Thanks
The pressure side of the valve has one fitting. The tank and power beyond hoses are on the other side. Power beyond is for other things like a backhoe, remote valves, or 3rd function grapple bucket. You just gotta know which hole on your tractor pushes oil out and hook it to the single side of the valve (USUALLY closest to the operator). The other line/lines hook to the opposite side.

When I forget to mark my stuff with colored tie straps, I just crank the engine for a split second and deal with the mess.

Hope this helps you out!

/ MF 1433v FEL main hoses
Thanks Jimmy-I pretty much did that and got it squared away.