MF 2604H?

/ MF 2604H? #1  

WilliamBos

Tractor
MF 1635 12x12 Powershuttle
Came across the 2604H on youtube, very simple, reminds me of my Dad's MF35.

Does anyone on here have one?

/ MF 2604H? #2  
I bought a 2605H last spring, it is virtually the same as the 2604H, except it has a few more horsepower. Before buying the Massey I had a WD Allis with a trip bucket loader. I still use the Allis to run my woodspliter, but the Massey can do everything the old Tractor could do, but do it better. I like the old Allis, but operating the Massey puts a smile on my face. I am not familiar with the MF35, but if it was a simple, rugged workhorse, then your comparison to the 2604H is spot on.

/ MF 2604H?
I bought a 2605H last spring, it is virtually the same as the 2604H, except it has a few more horsepower. Before buying the Massey I had a WD Allis with a trip bucket loader. I still use the Allis to run my woodspliter, but the Massey can do everything the old Tractor could do, but do it better. I like the old Allis, but operating the Massey puts a smile on my face. I am not familiar with the MF35, but if it was a simple, rugged workhorse, then your comparison to the 2604H is spot on.
Thank you. Is yours 2wd? I emailed my dealer for pricing.

/ MF 2604H? #4  
I have a MF2604H. Mine is 4wd with a fel. Mine is geared, I like a geared tractor better. No problems at all. Just a Simple easy to operate tractor with plenty of power and lift capacity. I have about 115 hours on it now.
If your dealer has one go drive it and see what you think. Good luck

/ MF 2604H? #5  

There you go Will. If it can perform like a WD45 that is really saying something. Because the WD was a workhorse.