MF 2640 ????

/ MF 2640 ???? #1  

DIRTROAD

Platinum Member
Tractor
MF231, MF240, CAT D4K2
Were these 2640's ever offered in the US? Most of the youtube videos of them are from other countries.

The reason I ask is that there is one on craigslist here local for sale and I am somewhat interested in it.

I know they are early 80's era tractors, just wondering about parts availability if it was not a USA tractor.

Any help appreciated!

mf 2640 w/loader 4x4

/ MF 2640 ???? #2  
Were these 2640's ever offered in the US? Most of the youtube videos of them are from other countries.

The reason I ask is that there is one on craigslist here local for sale and I am somewhat interested in it.

I know they are early 80's era tractors, just wondering about parts availability if it was not a USA tractor.

Any help appreciated!

mf 2640 w/loader 4x4

Yes they were offered here in the USA. Parts are available. If you need anything just let me know.
Jeremy

/ MF 2640 ???? #3  
This is the first one i've ever seen for sale in north america but we had a pair of them (1979 models) years ago and i thought they were excellent , Both did 8000hrs before we sold them . Some guys complain of hi-lo problems but i never had trouble with mine . Certainly a tractor i'd look at !

/ MF 2640 ???? #4  
Found a pic of the last one we had ?

/ MF 2640 ???? #5  
helloo im looking for infomation on loaders to fit an mf2640 any info needed how ever small

/ MF 2640 ???? #6  
helloo im looking for infomation on loaders to fit an mf2640 any info needed how ever small
Any after market should fit , just a case of getting the right brackets or complete loader off 2600 series from wreckers, MF 880 loader maybe ...ask a mf dealer ?

/ MF 2640 ???? #7  
Any after market should fit , just a case of getting the right brackets or complete loader off 2600 series from wreckers, MF 880 loader maybe ...ask a mf dealer ?

thanks for the hellp i can now sound a real wiz kid when i tell my grandfather what hes been trying to finde out for weeks lol.. i have just looked at a mf 2720 on the internet that has a loader do you think the brakets are the same ???

/ MF 2640 ???? #8  
thanks for the hellp i can now sound a real wiz kid when i tell my grandfather what hes been trying to finde out for weeks lol.. i have just looked at a mf 2720 on the internet that has a loader do you think the brakets are the same ???

They wont be cheap for that tractor but i can get you one. PM me for prices.

/ MF 2640 ???? #9  
They wont be cheap for that tractor but i can get you one. PM me for prices.

im new to this could u explain what PM is im numpptyyyy lol :/