Mf 30 info

/ Mf 30 info #11  
You need to go to the AGCO parts books website. If the book for the backhoe is there, then you should find a diagram and part numbers.
AGCO Parts Books
Either try admin as a login or get a free login and password from you Massey dealer.
Perhaps post a photo here of the parts you are talking about, as well.
Good luck with your new machine.

Last edited:
   / Mf 30 info
Thanks I think I found the parts I need. Now, my next questions. I'm pretty sure I have the 4 cyl Perkins engine on mine. I found some stuff stamped on the block. I'm hoping you guys can help me identify exactly which motor it is.
37112220/5
Bilchrome.
Thanks!

/ Mf 30 info #14  
Well I bit the bullet and bought it. Got it home today and played around with it. Runs really pretty good just "smokes" or really sprays oil. Got a couple hydraulic minor hydronic leaks that I will have to fix if I get all the other kinks worked out. Backhoe digs pretty good too as far as I can tell. Where the barrel attaches to the frame of the hoe is cracked which allows for it to bounce around and have lots of slop. The bearings and/or bushings that go in the bottom of the barrel are completely gone. Does anyone have parts breakdown of a mf54 backhoe. So I can see if it looks like mine? Still going to have to figure out what bushings and/or bearings I'm going to need to replace... Thanks again for the help.
I called a Massey Ferguson dealer and they do have a breakdown on all your parts They just printed them out a week ago and ordered a bearing for mine. Mine was a needle bearing on top that was bad. A MF 54 n 54S r pretty much the same.