MF 4707 Eastern WA pricing

/ MF 4707 Eastern WA pricing #1  

erubright

Tractor
AC D15 Series II
Hi All,

I've narrowed my search for a 70HP tractor down and the MF 4707 tops the list right now. I have 20 acres that I do grass hay on; and am thinking the 4707 will pull my JD 337 baler nicely. I have a NH 910 swather currently; but eventually would like to get a disc mower and use the 4707 instead. I'd also like to start using some sort of hay grapple and pickup my small square bales with the tractor instead of by hand!

I have a couple of questions about pricing, I thought I'd throw out here. I have not gone to a dealership yet; thought I'd do my research first.

- On the Massey website; I've gone thru the "build your own" and for 4707 with Cab,4x4,Loader and bucket it comes to about $61k from the website. I've been reading posts here indicating some people are seeing prices from dealers in the $49k range. Are folks seeing dealers start at the $60k and it's up to negotiation to take it down to $49k or the dealers will be in that ballpark to begin with?

- I see on the Massey website something about "Equine Association Discounts". Does anyone know how that works? We have 2 horses we feed with our grass hay.

- Any recommendations for dealers in the Eastern Washington area? I'm in Spokane and the closest dealer is about 1 hour drive away.

Thanks in advance. This site has really helped out in narrowing down my short list of tractors!

/ MF 4707 Eastern WA pricing #2  
As for price look on the net. Like this 2019. Or this 2020. You could use these to negotiate a better price locally or use one of the dealers that ship. For some reason the prices are always seem high in WA. I Bought mine out of state because local guy lost interest in me when I wanted to lower the full price.

/ MF 4707 Eastern WA pricing
Thanks Crazydad for the links; I will take a look at those links!

I am wanting to get a snowblower for it and I see there are two options on Massey website:
- Massey Ferguson Snow Blower
- Woods Snow Blower

I'm assuming the Woods is cheaper. Any comments on one over the other? Also; is the 72" sufficient or do we have to go with the 84" to cover the back tires?