MF 573 and other new model line

/ MF 573 and other new model line #11  
JerryG said:
I agree with them not keeping the web site updateed. They just don't seem to care about it. As far as e-mail, I have had good luck getting response from them.
Do you e-mail them from the contact us page on the agco website or the e-mail address listed on the massey website? How long has it been since you e-mailed them and got a response?

/ MF 573 and other new model line #12  
EquipmentUser said:
Do you e-mail them from the contact us page on the agco website or the e-mail address listed on the massey website? How long has it been since you e-mailed them and got a response?
I think that the last group that I sent was between this time and Christmas last year. I hadn't thought that it was that long, but I guess that it has been. At lot can change in that amount of time. I know that when the first redid the MF site, they were real good about keeping it up to date. Now it is as though they have forgotten that they have an Internet site. Oh, it was from the MF site. I try not to go the AGCO site.

/ MF 573 and other new model line
Wow, the dealer told me that they would be more expensive, but I didn't figure on them being $3,000 more than the corresponding 500 series tractor. He showed me a powerpoint presentation on the 3600 and it seems like a very nice tractor. For that much difference in price, I'm leaning more and more towards Orange tractors.

BC

/ MF 573 and other new model line #14  
NO I don't e-mail, but it just seems to me that Caterpillar wants AGCO to stay up to speed with them. I would also consider buying a Challenger tractor over MF because they are the same tractor maybe different engine and CAT probably has overnight express on parts like deere and much better service facility since they have all that other yellow equipment to work on.

/ MF 573 and other new model line #15  
GCLKD said:
NO I don't e-mail, but it just seems to me that Caterpillar wants AGCO to stay up to speed with them. I would also consider buying a Challenger tractor over MF because they are the same tractor maybe different engine and CAT probably has overnight express on parts like deere and much better service facility since they have all that other yellow equipment to work on.
The engines are the same. The parts and service support from cat and the cat dealers is the main advantage of challenger. I'm sure parts could be gotten quicker since they come through the cat parts network and i'm sure the mechanics working on them are more knowlegeable since their used to working on the earthmoving machines but the purchase price of a challenger machine is more or so i've been told so you must weight the cost vs benefits.

/ MF 573 and other new model line #16  
I will try to find out, but I bet that the parts all come out of Batavia.