MF Fender lights

/ MF Fender lights #2  
No, I never have. Those are nice enough they must have been a factory accessory. I don't need the headlights, but I'd love to find the worklight to replace my ugly generic one.

Ken

/ MF Fender lights #3  
You might find something similar in the AGCO Parts Book--AgcoPartsBook.com-- and search under Massey Ferguson Accessories. There are several accessory light kits in the 100/200/1000 Ag Series parts book.

/ MF Fender lights
MF1552 said:
You might find something similar in the AGCO Parts Book--AgcoPartsBook.com-- and search under Massey Ferguson Accessories. There are several accessory light kits in the 100/200/1000 Ag Series parts book.

Looking around the net, one would think if these lights where a MF option there would be more pictures of them. I got out my parts book and sure enough there they where. I'll check with the dealer to see if they still make them. Thanks.

/ MF Fender lights #5  
Glad you found them. You might want to check pricing at Jackssmallengines.com. You can use the Massey part number and get a price online. The site should also show availability. My experience is that Jacks' pricing is a little lower than dealer prices.

/ MF Fender lights #7  
You might want to check Ebay...I think I spotted some on there this morning.