MF Maintenance Package for Filters & Fluids

/ MF Maintenance Package for Filters & Fluids #1  

tibadoe

Silver Member
Tractor
MF GC1723EB Ramrod 915 TM Toro 314-8
I'm 15 hours out from my first 50 hr service on my GC1723EB. Wondering if anyplace sells a package deal that includes all the filters and stuff for a the recommended service. Like engine oil filter, air filters, fuel filters, and transmission filters. I don't think the transmission is listed in the first service but I may do it anyway. Will be breaking out the manual this weekend and brush up on all the parts needed. JD sells the maintenance kits for my x750 which are real handy.

I will price out my local dealer and see what they can do. They are 35 miles away so I like to order online when I can.

If no package deals, what about any online places that offer some good prices or discounts.

/ MF Maintenance Package for Filters & Fluids #3  
I'm 15 hours out from my first 50 hr service on my GC1723EB. Wondering if anyplace sells a package deal that includes all the filters and stuff for a the recommended service. Like engine oil filter, air filters, fuel filters, and transmission filters. I don't think the transmission is listed in the first service but I may do it anyway. Will be breaking out the manual this weekend and brush up on all the parts needed. JD sells the maintenance kits for my x750 which are real handy.

I will price out my local dealer and see what they can do. They are 35 miles away so I like to order online when I can.

If no package deals, what about any online places that offer some good prices or discounts.
I bought all the filters that I thought I needed when I went to pick up my tractor new & they didn't offer a package deal & I do see Items for sale on E-Bay as far as filters but at the time I looked there was no package deals & there where a few twin packs on filters ! Now on the trans. filter get ready for sticker shock there are two types of filters one is a canister & the other one that cost allot $$$$$ IMHO is the tube filter that is a mesh & reusable You need to clean with kerosene. But I went ahead & bought one so I wouldn't have to wait for the cleaning while doing the PM . I Own a 2018 M-F 1526 with a Iseki engine & my brother bought a 2021 M-F GC1723EB same as yours & I already had the discussion with him on the trans. filters & he said his manual calls for a 100 hr. service & on my 1526 it was at 50 hr. & I told him I would do it at 50 hr. only because of all the metal shavings that where in the filter.This mesh filter runs the total width of the trans.& bolts in & filters everything on the hydraulic system.
IMG_20210626_174443.jpg
IMG_20210626_174443.jpg

/ MF Maintenance Package for Filters & Fluids
............... there are two types of filters one is a canister & the other one that cost allot $$$$$ IMHO is the tube filter that is a mesh & reusable You need to clean with kerosene..............manual calls for a 100 hr. service ..........I told him I would do it at 50 hr. only because of all the metal shavings that where in the filter.This mesh filter runs the total width of the trans.& bolts in & filters everything on the hydraulic system.
Thanks for the input. I did notice the hydraulic oil & filter change was moved back until the 250 hr mark or annually -- whichever comes frist. Since I will hit the 50 hr mark and one year mark at the same time, I will change hydraulic stuff then. Will follow manual from there. I will get an extra screen filter to rotate out during service & cleaning dirty one at a later time.

/ MF Maintenance Package for Filters & Fluids #8  
yeah that link helps me too
looks like this one for the GC2400 comes with 2 oil filters and 2 oil plug orings and 1 air and fuel filter for 78$

/ MF Maintenance Package for Filters & Fluids #9  
yeah that link helps me too
looks like this one for the GC2400 comes with 2 oil filters and 2 oil plug orings and 1 air and fuel filter for 78$
They also have a kit with 2 of everything plus a fuel filter for the 1725/23. It is a slightly better deal than the other if you want to plan that far ahead.

/ MF Maintenance Package for Filters & Fluids #10  
They also have a kit with 2 of everything plus a fuel filter for the 1725/23. It is a slightly better deal than the other if you want to plan that far ahead.
yup wish it came with hydro filter but what can you do.