mf2135 industrial rescue

/ mf2135 industrial rescue #11  
Let me throw some more into the mix. It has the 203 type grill, manual shuttle lever on lhside dash, single stage clutch, pto lever is engage/ neutral. brake pedals that pivot below the footplate and operate disc rear brakes via rods. it has a floor mounted throttle and dash mount lever inter connected. The steering has no mechanical linkage to the 2 steering cylinders mounted on l&r side of tractor . The steering valve is contained under the dash sheetmetal above the cylindrical air filter housing. The front axle is solid with 1.5" dia spindles. It has the 3pt lift and as mentioned the previous owner ran the hydraulics off the pto fed to the front bucket valve set and split off to the rear hoe and power beyond is used.

That hand and foot throttle work separately if you put the hand throttle in the low idle position the foot peddle work without moving the hand lever.
I'm not familiar with the all hydraulic steering. My Farmall 706 has no mechanical linkage either.
My 203 has mechanical and power steering. Yours is newer.
Your rear axle is what my 203 has. It also has planetary gears out by the wheels. Those have their own oil. They aren't lubricated by the oil in the differential. Check the oil in both sides.
The front axle sounds the same as my 203 with 1 1/2 inch spindles accept mine has hydraulic cylinders and also mechanical links going from the spindle back to the steering box.
Some pto levers also have a ground speed position also. I have not looked at that on mine. The engine and transmission have kept me busy..
I'm not at all familiar with the shuttle tranny. I have six speeds 3 high and 3 low. Its looking like you have a newer 203 than I have with the all hydraulic steering.
Most of these models had a front mounted pump. I'm betting your front pump failed at some time and the other owner used a pto pump. A front mounted pump is better in my opinion. You may need the pto for a different attachment. I don't think the pto pump is factory. Someone could have mounted the loader and backhoe from another tractor and mounted the rear pump.
Does your paint on the backhoe/loader match the tractor. Layers of paint can tell if something was addedl

Below are what is needed for a front pump.

The round plate bolts to the flywheel pully and shaft goes through the axle pivot.. It mounts with flexing rubber bushings for minor misalignment.
The shaft goes though your hollow front axle pivot and the pump bolts to a flange on the axle.
Look and see if your front axle may have had a pump mounted.
rrrrrhgg.jpg

dtttttt.jpg

rfgtt.jpg

Last edited:
   / mf2135 industrial rescue #12  
I have a similar issue with an old 70s Industrial, with the lower lift pins needing replacement. I'm wondering how much of a PITA it might be to accomplish. Any thoughts? TIA.

/ mf2135 industrial rescue #13  
You have a 1967 by the serial number. If it has a "hard Nose" sounds like it's a 2200.

Links don't show up. Google MF 2200.