Mf65 power steering parts??

/ Mf65 power steering parts?? #1  

markw1969

Tractor
John Deere 3032E
I’ve got a problem! I have an old Massey Ferguson 65. The power steering ram came loose and crushed the 90 degree fitting on the front of the ram. This is the fitting for the power steering hose. I went to the local dealer first who found its out of production. Called a few salvage places with no luck. Cook has it but will only sell it with the ram for $250. It’s literally a 5 inch bent piece of tube! Anyway even the local hydraulic shop said they couldn’t help me. Anyone know another place to call?

Attachments

• EACCE6C4-641F-4008-A6F5-8DC77B41B660.jpeg
    EACCE6C4-641F-4008-A6F5-8DC77B41B660.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 46
   / Mf65 power steering parts?? #2  
It looks like it might be an inverted flare fitting. (Like used on break lines).
Take it off and take to good hydraulic shop. They can probably give you an adapter fitting. You might also take the lower fitting out as well. It might be easier to match it's thread. Be careful removing the lower fitting it could have a spring and check ball under it. Then you can get a line made to fit.
If you have a really good auto parts store they might be able to find an automotive power steering hose that will work.

If you can identify the thread and fitting type you might be able to get what you need from Surplus Center.