Miami pedestrian bridge collapse

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Miami pedestrian bridge collapse #171  
Like repeating fake news over and over again?? :thumbdown:

Like calling news fake without any proof? Some will deny the Holocaust and swear that aliens are two legged and breathe oxygen like we do.

Believers gonna believe. Deniers gonna deny. Heqq, there are folks who believe the Earth is a sphere and orbits the Sun when anybody can see from their porch what a crock that is. The Sun and Moon orbit the Earth if ya haven't noticed.

btw, the guy who led the 'fake news' cult didn't sleep with **** stars and no receipt is proof enough that he didn't. Misogyny is not dead yet, but neither are Elvis and JFK. Ghosts walk through walls but don't fall through floors. Aliens have visited our disc of a planet for decades but struggle to learn our language. The Moon and Martian landings are total fakes, and we all know Jesus was a handsome Caucasian.

/ Miami pedestrian bridge collapse #172  
It might not be true, or is it. I ASKED THAT QUESTION, AND DID NOT MAKE A STATEMENT. Today is the first I heard of such thoughts.

The very LAST place I would look for TRUTH these days is the so called FACT CHECKERS! Yeah, what does the left have to say on the subject today? They should change the name to "******* Damage Control".

Political Propaganda and Conspiracy Theories are two sides of the same coin. Who ever has the loadest voice is deemed factual.

And everyone knows that Aliens (Not the Ones Pouring accros your Southern Borders Again) are interdimensional.

The place I heard about the women is a site that pokes fun at politically correct thinking.

He also made fun of Boeing. Seems they can hardly make a plane that flies anymore, but hey, they are in the TOP 50 Fortune 500 companies and have won AWARDS for thier Diversity hire programs. Good to remember, when your plane is upside down headed for terra firma. YUP, PRIORITIES!

Last edited:
   / Miami pedestrian bridge collapse #174  
Well, like so many things (going to the moon for instance) I have no personal way of knowing truth. I guess I would be upset if I know that the focus on building a bridge was the Gender of the designers and not the Engineering integrity.

I don't care who builds stuff where SAFETY is a big concern, but I want the most capable people hired regardless of gender, skin color or anything else. AND I want them vetted (Is that the right word?) without predjudice. That's all I'm saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.