Mighty Kubota

/ Mighty Kubota #1  

PaulInMi

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota 3010HST
After only <font color=red>3</font color=red> hours in the seat, this is the way I feel(the picture is faked obviously). I feel like my Craftsman tractor was just a toy, it shouldn't have even been called a tractor/w3tcompact/icons/mad.gif.
If it were real, I probably should've had some rear ballast.
Happy new year

/ Mighty Kubota
Here's another, this website is so cool/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif.

/ Mighty Kubota #3  
That is how I got rid of my Craftsman and a Wheel-Horse. Picked them up with a chain and the FEL and put them on a trailer.

Kevin

/ Mighty Kubota #4  
Not only is it cool, it's friendly, informative, educational and a whole lot of fun. I'm addicted.
I have it at work and also at home. I've been on other
boards where there was always an air from some members
that their way was the best-only way and if you differed,
you got slammed.

Just imagine if there was a chat line!!
I'd never get any work done!

Nice and warm.
Dave

/ Mighty Kubota #5  
Paul,
Looks like your not having any problem with the snow fall,and you seem to be darn comfortable.

Hard to believe when working a tractor can be so much fun now a days. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

But the Craftsman can save you a lot of leg work come mowing season. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

Take care out there and get somemore seat time.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Mighty Kubota #6  
Paul,

Looks like a good combination to me. I still have every tractor I have ever owned, four still running, one for parts. Each in its own is the best tractor for the job.
My new Kubota will have to work a lot of years to equal that done by my early fifties David Bradley (Sears).

Your second picture looks like you took a big bite from the lawn getting it in the bucket./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Mighty Kubota #7  
Paul, very cool pictures, that Kubota in the snow looks good....

/ Mighty Kubota #8  
Paul - whaddya mean "faked" When the wife and I are out cutting grass, she on her riding mower and me on my Kubota. If she gets in the way I just scoop her up in the FEL and move her. She tries to avoid me - wonder why?

Enjoy the Kubota and TBN

/ Mighty Kubota #9  
Great pic Paul! I almost had to actually do that the other day. I was blowing snow with my Craftsman and it got hung up. Fortunately, it's light enough I could just leave it in gear and hop off and push/lift. I was secretly hoping I'd have to get out my real tractor to rescue it. Isn't snow a blast!

Rob
18-25126-790sig.gif

/ Mighty Kubota #10  
Yep, the Kubota wins again!!!

You mean those photos weren't real? Doctored photos? Oh NO!!!

Looks like you're keeping the snow piles at bay with the new machine. I heard on the news the other day that both Lansing and Flint had record snow falls for December. I think both were right around 36". Sure have gotten to share some quality time with the Kubota and the back blade this year. Looks like you're doing quality time with your new front loader.

Bob Pence