Backhoe Mihandra 2655 tractor and 65b backhoe

/ Mihandra 2655 tractor and 65b backhoe #1  

Tachdriver

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota bx25
I have a 2019 Mahindra 2655 Tractor - OPEN cab. Came with loader. When i bought it i was told i can add a backhoe later. Now i want to. Mahindra tells me its the 65B backhoe that goes on it. Now my questions for the pros here - What hydraulic hoses do i need to install ? The tractor came with a valve block with two hose ports on the back of it. I run a bush hog and i put one of those top hydraulic links on it which attached to that valve block. Two hoses there now. I use the handle to the right of the seat to raise and lower the bush hog. The bush hog will come off, along with those two hoses. That leaves me back to two ports as it was new. But i think the backhoe has three hoses. Tell me what i will need to do,if anything to hose up this backhoe when it get s here. You folks help me a lot and i thank you for that

Later

/ Mihandra 2655 tractor and 65b backhoe #2  
I may be wrong here but if it was me I would let the dealer do the install. I am not a mechanic but that is not what I am basing my thoughts on. I would be worried about the warranty. If the dealer installs it I would think everything with the warranty would be fine. Your first part of the warranty maybe up so that may change your thoughts on this. I am also one of those don’t mess with the ROPS guys so..... I do believe there is also some pretty heavy brackets that need to be mounted. My guess is that removing the back tires may be needed to complete this or at least be a time saver. If your tires are filled it maybe a tougher project. Again not judging your mechanical ability just mine and my patience. Your time, bank account and space to work on it may drive your decision.

/ Mihandra 2655 tractor and 65b backhoe #3  
i have 2555 woth 65b. only two hoses are used/needed. they plug into the rear ports. BUT you must have th detent type of valve. to the right of my seat there are the levers. one raises/lowers the 3pt. the other engages the hydraulic ports to flow the oil to those two ports. if you push the lever forward or backward and it stays in the forward/backward position then that is what you want. it allows the oil to flow to the backhoe and then the levers on the hoe control the flow of oil to the dipper, bucket, outriggers, etc. if you push the lever forward/backward and when you let go it returns ot the center position then that is not what you want because the oil will not flow to the hoe since it 'springs' back to the center position. word of caution, if you do have the correct valve (detente style) you must make sure you return the lever to the center position when backhoe is not hooked up otherwise you will burn out your hydraulic pump, etc. because you would be trying to send oil to a dead end .

/ Mihandra 2655 tractor and 65b backhoe #4  
I just bought a used 2655 with the cab. I mean just - got it yesterday. I bought it from the dealer with 69 hours on it. It has a 65B backhoe on it. They told me the backhoe comes off real easy. It looks to me like it will. Pull two pins and the two hoses. The only problem I see, is the sway bars look like they use the same spot on the frame where the backhoe frame is bolted on. That means to use the 3 PTH, I have to take the backhoe frame off the machine. Anyone know if I'm missing something? I want to use the 3 PTH and PTO much more than I'll need a backhoe. I was thinking of selling the backhoe anyway.
So, when you use the hydrauic top link to left your brush hog, do you not use the lift arms to lift it? I thought the top link was just to level it. I never had a hydraulic top link.