MIKE ON BRANSON TRACTORS GONE

/ MIKE ON BRANSON TRACTORS GONE #1  

Williy

Elite Member
Tractor
Yanmar YT 235C Yannar YRC 60 rotary cutter, Yanmar RT72 rotary tiller B75 Backhoe & bucket & thumb, LS land grader

WILLY

/ MIKE ON BRANSON TRACTORS GONE #2  
I believe you meant Branson, not Granson. but good video.

/ MIKE ON BRANSON TRACTORS GONE #3  
Very deceptive title by Mike. The name is gone, but you can still get all of the models and a lot more dealers.

This is 100% a good thing for both Branson owners and TYM.

/ MIKE ON BRANSON TRACTORS GONE #4  
Yes, pure click bait.

I get really tired of "content creators" that derive titles into click bait, just 'cause they want those views on their channel.

/ MIKE ON BRANSON TRACTORS GONE #6  
Heard pretty much the same story from KTM dealer at Eau Claire farm show last week.

I always liked Branson tractors but until recently there never was a dealer near me or I might have bought one.

The show was the first time I ever actually saw a TYM tractor and I was impressed just like I was with Branson. According to the specs a 55 horse TYM front end loader has about double the lifting power of my 55 horsepower LS , my LS front loader is rated to lift 1,800 pounds which is more than I’ve ever needed. But TYM must come from the factory with a much higher capacity hydraulic pump and that definitely impressed me.

/ MIKE ON BRANSON TRACTORS GONE
Thanks for the edit MossRoad

willy

/ MIKE ON BRANSON TRACTORS GONE #8  
Heard pretty much the same story from KTM dealer at Eau Claire farm show last week.

I always liked Branson tractors but until recently there never was a dealer near me or I might have bought one.

The show was the first time I ever actually saw a TYM tractor and I was impressed just like I was with Branson. According to the specs a 55 horse TYM front end loader has about double the lifting power of my 55 horsepower LS , my LS front loader is rated to lift 1,800 pounds which is more than I’ve ever needed. But TYM must come from the factory with a much higher capacity hydraulic pump and that definitely impressed me.
I just put my money down on one. Should be 2-3 weeks or so. The cylinders on the tym are 2.5" diameter. The equivalent former Branson models' is 2". The Branson models have more flow so will move faster.

/ MIKE ON BRANSON TRACTORS GONE #9  

What does the higher capacity hydraulic pump do for it?

/ MIKE ON BRANSON TRACTORS GONE #10  
I just put my money down on one. Should be 2-3 weeks or so. The cylinders on the tym are 2.5" diameter. The equivalent former Branson models' is 2". The Branson models have more flow so will move faster.
Well congratulations. I know you've been looking for awhile and am sure you will have a great time with it. Let us know the good and the ugly.
rScotty