Millennial Job Interview

/ Millennial Job Interview #2  
Boy...I got to look at this as an opportunity...because if it is accurate, I have a lot of job opportunities!

/ Millennial Job Interview #3  
That maybe a joke video but it is not that far off base with many of the current job seekers.
Yes there are hardworkers out there but the number that give the generation the bad name are very numerous.
Our HR department and our training department have stories that would amaze you.

/ Millennial Job Interview #4  
I live in a rural area. There are some of the hardest working young people I have ever met and some of the laziest as well. It mostly has to do with their upbringing.

So many things don't bode well for the future.

/ Millennial Job Interview #5  
This is why my wife says I am so successful at 59 years old. I am an old school, learn your craft, do your job well, kind of guy. I am also what most would consider a hardass, which I believe is a lost art now a days...

/ Millennial Job Interview #7  
Now a hard azz is referred to as a Bully! We need more of that. Get the weak and lazy in the herd to pick up the pace.

/ Millennial Job Interview #8  
I thinks she might need a puppy or play dough:laughing:

/ Millennial Job Interview #9  
I'm so very happy to have retired two years ago. Someone recently asked me if I "miss working"? My reply was," I don't even think of it unless I look at a bank statement and see that the pension check was deposited".

/ Millennial Job Interview #10  
I bet she watches honey bo bo and the kardashings (however it is spelled) and thinks that's the real world. Yep most is up bringing and don't have a boot up the butt at all. Went to a little Walmart in our town the other day and there was dad, mom, and the kids probably 12 to 14 years old standing in the isle with shopping cart all texting on the cell phones at the same time. Ran into them not once but three different times. Every time was in everyones way. Would have liked to take the boot to all of them. But I would have been a bully.